Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she worded it like that, as it makes out she's gone from having Zak to Belle with no other kids in between? Thick twit.

Screenshot_20240212_234644_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe she’s trying to get Joe into the celeb DJ shite? Hence the mention of these club nights? I wouldn’t put anything past her
I mean they could be the new Rochelle and Marvin, her and Rochelle do have the same teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has she made a stack of pancakes like that? Who’s even eating those with what will quickly be gross melted cream

Reactions: 12
Why has she made a stack of pancakes like that? Who’s even eating those with what will quickly be gross melted cream
More to the point what normal mum with 5
Kids had time to make the before school. I’ve 3 boys and we literally run out the door every morning, our pancakes will get made after school like most peoples, apart from saint stacy who not only made a stack of pancakes but had pink ones in there as well!!!
---
He seems a bit weird and Belle didn't really react to him 🤷‍♀️
Probably doesn’t know him as he’s in the annexe all the time

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More to the point what normal mum with 5
Kids had time to make the before school. I’ve 3 boys and we literally run out the door every morning, our pancakes will get made after school like most peoples, apart from saint stacy who not only made a stack of pancakes but had pink ones in there as well!!!
---

Probably doesn’t know him as he’s in the annexe all the time
Maybe it’s because it’s half term in the UK presently?

Reactions: 8
Why has she worded it like that, as it makes out she's gone from having Zak to Belle with no other kids in between? Thick twit.

View attachment 2753267
He must be on day release from the annex.

She usually rolls him out as a diversion. Like after the hugely expensive holiday last year. He was wheeled out to create a story about him being wonderful with the younger kids.

Then all the sheep bleat about that, and the stories about the actual versus the pretend cost of the holiday get side-stepped. SSS is nobody's fool despite what she likes to portray.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My little boy will be having pancakes for tea, I thought everybody in the UK embraced pancake day because it means no ferreting around in the freezer for something healthy for the kids to eat when they get home?

@Raydog If she does have a cleaner, she needs to be sacked because that cooker is rank.

Reactions: 13
How dirty was her cooker 🤮
It’s as if she’s saying ‘look my cooker does get used!’ As it’s been mentioned on here before the stove didn’t even look used when shown in the background!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.