Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she does have a cleaner, she needs to be sacked because that cooker is rank.
On a similar note, the small kids are always filthy dirty.
I am convinced she has plenty of staff including a childminder/ nanny but maybe SSS is so busy making the poor moneyspinners earn their keep, that the staff never get a chance to give them a good scrub.

That house must absolutely stink. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On a similar note, the small kids are always filthy dirty.
I am convinced she has plenty of staff including a childminder/ nanny but maybe SSS is so busy making the poor moneyspinners earn their keep, that the staff never get a chance to give them a good scrub.

That house must absolutely stink. 🤢
Wet dog, dirty nappies, mould and body odour :(

Reactions: 8
So was only Rose allowed to eat the pancakes then? Why not put the kids loved them? Bet the annex boys got shop bought ones & told to stick in the microwave & have the left over toppings, plus the raspberries looked frozen unless it’s the filter she used!

Reactions: 16
We all know she is going to wear dress no.5 🙄 Wants everyone to say 'Aww Stace just go for it, u deserve it' bla bla...
---
I enjoyed the bit just after the sneeze where the filter slipped & showed her actual pores, you know like every person on the planet has
Yes I too noticed that 🤣 for me it was when it went close up 🤣 before and after..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Let's face it none of those dresses are from inthe style collection. After the audacity of getting the sheep 40% off that awful site that sells cheap rags

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Let's face it none of those dresses are from inthe style collection. After the audacity of getting the sheep 40% off that awful site that sells cheap rags
Ha! In her box when asked which she should wear, I typed “none, wear In The Style”! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She only wears her ITS clothes when she has to promote them, otherwise she buys designer or wears that gym range (can’t remember the name but we think a collab may be in the horizon)

who else thought she was editing her body - didn’t have any of the lumps and bumps we saw on her recent holiday.

Reactions: 12
I enjoyed the bit just after the sneeze where the filter slipped & showed her actual pores, you know like every person on the planet has
That really annoyed me, whenever she does get up close and personal with no filter, you can see she actually does have nice skin, she has pores and peach fuzz etc which is totally normal but still nice skin, and she doesn’t even appreciate it clearly if she feels the need to put a filter on (whilst still always pretending she’s so real and natural)

Reactions: 18
She is so bloody predictable! So obvious she wants to wear the pink dress but gives it all the oh i don't know if i'm confident enough to wear it just so all her sheep message saying you look gorgeous Stace go for it remember it's your duck it year well in my opinion it looks cheap and tacky and looks more suited to a 17 year old don't know why she just can't wear a nice pair of black trousers and a top oh yeah because that wouldn't get her picture in the papers

Reactions: 29
I’ve forgotten what Rex and Leighton look like. But actually that’s a good thing, she should be taking the rest of them off her socials aswell but we know that’s never gonna happen

Reactions: 20
Make it all make sense someone please 🙏🏻

Time to make crappy crafts, pink pancakes and try on dresses that look like they were picked from Kat slaters stall when joe was last employed full time, yet no time to clean the kids, their highchairs or the oven 🤢

Reactions: 20
The house gets brighter when Rose gets home so not when Rex gets in or Leighton what a witch

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.