Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen Joe looking harassed in Tesco and I didn't even recognise him at first but I instantly recognised Belle (just him and her by the looks of it, couldn't see any other kids around)
These people need to stop putting their children all over the Internet, i shouldn't have any idea what their 1 yr old looks like.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
I've just seen Joe looking harassed in Tesco and I didn't even recognise him at first but I instantly recognised Belle (just him and her by the looks of it, couldn't see any other kids around)
These people need to stop putting their children all over the Internet, i shouldn't have any idea what their 1 yr old looks like.
He was actually PAYING for groceries? Bloody hell, I thought that scummy family got everything gifted :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Has she always had a beauty (🤣) spot? Is it a filter or splash of paint?
1000018645.jpg

Reactions: 1
He was actually PAYING for groceries? Bloody hell, I thought that scummy family got everything gifted :D
Haha! I didn't see him actually paying for anything, more like looking confused in the cheese aisle. Carrying Belle too, does that kid not have a pushchair?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she’d bought shed loads of the perfume to give away with the non existent newsletter?! Bit hard when they’d supposedly sold out before she announced that 🤥

I can’t believe there aren’t more comments from her sheep about the fact the newsletter has just dropped out of existence
Where is my newsletter Stacey? You say I’m your family and you love me but you promised me an email and every day I check my account desperately hoping it’ll be there and I’m so disappointed it hasn’t come. What have I done wrong Stacey? Don’t you love me any more? But I suppose you’re busy. You’ve got five children and Joe to take care of single handed. Plus you work so hard and then there’s cleaning your big house plus doing the gardening and DIY, never mind the crafting! I nearly forgot the dogs too AND working out in your gym! I don’t know how you do it all, so don’t worry about me and my email. I’m so insignificant and worthless compared to you. I’ll just keep waiting…. and hoping….love you Stacey!
🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I really do not think Rex is old enough for that Harry Potter. I really hope he hasn't watched them all.

Reactions: 8
Ph
Perhaps with the colour of the hair keep changing they think no one would recognize her. I have solved why fat lips keeps using filters. You can thank me later👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2813054
why does everyone feel the need to put their sweaty paws together for insta? She’s as bad as Hinch! Looks so stupid and cringe.
Could you imagine the looks you’d get at work if after a meeting had finished and everyone was getting up to leave you stopped and called;

‘Hey, hang on a minute, now don’t you lot be going anywhere! Well that was a really good morning meeting wasn’t it? Yep, all very informative and productive and whilst I know every’s buzzing to get back out there to their desks so they can crack on with the totally soul-destroying and mind numbingly dull tedium that the rest of the day holds with little more than a soggy sandwich and tepid cuppa to sustain them first I think we need to all throw our hands in the middle so we can have a photo to post on social media celebrating another day in paradise!’ 🤭😆

#staceydoesntliveintherealworld

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Myself and my youngest daughter love watching sort your life out as we both can’t abide clutter and love organising. She loves Dilly’s organisation. She is nearly 12. I had to laugh last night. She kept saying Mom, she’s(Stacey) doing no work. How is that helping? Why is she shouting at everyone to hurry and finish when she is doing nothing?

Now if an 11 year old has the measure of her then how come the sheep don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Love comments on DM!!!!
I think the Daily Mail publishes that stuff deliberately, to get just that reaction 😁. I love the comments.

Saw a clip of SYLO on Gogglebox recently. I think it's a programme I would enjoy if she wasn't on it. I wouldn't be able to listen to her. Plus how does she square the fact that she fills her own house with absolute sh1te while telling others to get rid of clutter. 🤷‍♀️ Lying comes so naturally to her, I guess that's how she does it.

Reactions: 22
Of course a toddler wanted to match with her mother....do duck off love. Her moron mother wanted to bleeping match with her golden child

Reactions: 27
I had the wind put up me earlier today when innocently browsing FB & a short video popped up with her advertising hellofresh .

Luckily I put my mobile phone into my mug of tea to drown horse- features neighing out......

😱🤢😵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Orjenise on Instagram is much better than Stacey. She's realistic about decluttering and organising and her house looks like a home. Plus she's not bleeping off on 40k gifted family holidays and pretended she saved up for it. I like Jen. I don't like Stacey.

Reactions: 13
Stop talking with your mouth full of Custard Cream you filthy witch. No wonder your kids have crappy eating habits. Skank.
1000018710.jpg

1000018708.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The staff at the care home will watch her videos of her ruining a perfectly normal cake (just so she can squirt a flower on it) & they'll be ringing in sick for their late shift 😏😆🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.