Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attention seeking at its finest. If it's pointed out to her that viewers can see her labia minora, labia majora and urethral opening, then she'll go all ditzy and 'oh, what am I like?' before uploading another photo for her basement dwelling neckbeards.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dirty Dave have been looking after Belle today.. why put a baby who is walking in these trouser?? What is wrong with normal leggings? And the full nappy again

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Dirty Dave have been looking after Belle today.. why put a baby who is walking in these trouser?? What is wrong with normal leggings? And the full nappy again
I thought the same, plastic leggings on a baby are always going to look awful, but with a full nappy even worse.

How can she sit there all happy days when her child looks like a ragamuffin.
Totally agree, sitting talking absolute shite, while her child's face and clothing is covered in filth.

So she’s going on would I lie to you, another programme I won’t be watching if she’s on it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s got quite a list of upcoming work. Wonder for whose benefit she listed it all out like that

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the oldest boys mates will love that exhibitionist post. Sometimes I feel sorry for them having a mother like that.

Oh do duck off Stacey you disingenuous twit, back at your manipulative best I see. 😡

‘It was good to see that so many of you are in the same boat as me…’ she trills, after begging for attention and tugging at the heart strings of people who in reality she has zero in common with. 😖

She does talk sense though, I mean I can imagine most of her followers are also multimillionaires who are having a high old time trying to ‘juggle’ their ‘work’ life which involves them having to have a meeting or interview or two from home and then a few days here and there where they get picked up and ferried about to somewhere to dick about before they’re driven back home again and then the ‘home’ stuff, where they have more help than they can shake a crappy stick at enabling them to be able go out and paint a bleeping vegetable bed in the middle of the day! I’d say you were pretty typical eh Stace? 🙄

Once again it’s Stacey doing what she does best, pouring out a sob story to the hordes of people who think she can do no wrong anyway as they take out time from their genuinely busy, hectic and stressful lives to send her a message telling her how amazing she is and what a great job she’s doing. 😠

Oh yes, she’s so very caring but still knowing the problems people actually have she’ll also continue to try and fleece them out of money by consistently selling them everything she can get her grubby little mitts on, knowing full well they can scant afford it. Pah, she really is a nasty piece of work. 😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What the duck is she rambling on about. Literally don't understand a word she says. Trying to look relatable that she's juggling everything. Going to a meeting with paint on herself, takes 2 seconds to change. Change in the garden. She such a scruffy cow!!

Reactions: 19
What an arse painting with a cream jumper on.. u can see she’s got paint on her sleeve! Must be nice to have so many clothes that u can wear a different outfit everytime u paint! I have a Tshirt and a pair of joggers in the back of the wardrobe somewhere that come out when I’m painting, would never dream of wearing clothes that I’m gonna be having a meeting in!

Reactions: 26
Right we know she reads here, she’s off to talk “newness” with Rehab 🙄…what useless overpriced tit do we want them to attempt to flog next? Dry shampoo for £40 a can that will never rival batiste, a microfiber hair turban for £50 that you can get for a fiver elsewhere?

Reactions: 17
I thought she’d bought shed loads of the perfume to give away with the non existent newsletter?! Bit hard when they’d supposedly sold out before she announced that 🤥

I can’t believe there aren’t more comments from her sheep about the fact the newsletter has just dropped out of existence

Reactions: 22
IMG_5838.png

why does everyone feel the need to put their sweaty paws together for insta? She’s as bad as Hinch! Looks so stupid and cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.