Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm currently reading a book called Over-Sharing. So mych of it rings true with these insta wanker families

Reactions: 11
There my sheep .. me and Rose are wearing “affordable matching clothes” £60 for kids set and £120 for adult… so relatable!!! While some families don’t have money to pay for groceries but you my stupid sheep can afford it just like me!!! Love you to the moon and back Stacey

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Did I see wrong or was that ‘Hello Fresh’ meal she was babbling on about for tonight’s dinner listed as for two people? Two people? I mean fair enough the annexe lads survive solely on a diet of Pringles and Pot Noodles but even with two adults and three smaller children stretching a ‘Hello Fresh’ portion from two to five is surely taking the piss. What do the kids have, three grains of rice, a cube of chicken and a spinach leaf each?! 🤷‍♀️

As for having her ugly mug plastered all over the recipe cards, I’m not a ‘Hello Fresh’ subscriber but if I was and I opened my box to see her leering back at me that lot would be going straight back. Sheesh, sod Weight Watchers, not eating due to avoiding looking at the card with her face on it will have the pounds dropping off! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those matching outfits her & the golden child are wearing look like loungewear/pyjamas, I wouldn’t go out in them, yes would wear when got home from work or slobbing about in on my day off.

Reactions: 10
I am a big fan of lounge wear but I draw the line at going to the shops wearing it. As for dressing my 4yo son in a matching outfit, I think he'd refuse. He was happy at Christmas when I got him and the dog matching jumpers though. I didn't take photos and plaster them all over social media though, I just posted them on our family WhatsApp group, and no, me and himself did NOT have matching jumpers on as well.

Reactions: 17
Still got the campervan then? 🤔 He looks such a filthy smelly woman. He makes my fadge clamp shut. 🤮🤮😷😷
And don't get me started on those putrid sliders. 🤮🤮

realjoeswashy_1710445864957.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm currently reading a book called Over-Sharing. So mych of it rings true with these insta wanker families
Is that the Jane Fallon book? I have it downloaded but haven't got to it yet, your post has pushed it way up my list..

Reactions: 5
Dirty Dave is such an illiterate begging twit.

View attachment 2815392
He has no shame. Greed.
---
There my sheep .. me and Rose are wearing “affordable matching clothes” £60 for kids set and £120 for adult… so relatable!!! While some families don’t have money to pay for groceries but you my stupid sheep can afford it just like me!!! Love you to the moon and back Stacey
I’m sure sticker sister was wearing similar earlier so she’ll, no doubt, be plugging it too

Reactions: 6
Her laugh is beyond irritating, she sounds like an old man that laughs and it turns into a cough they can't catch in their chest

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.