Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time to go to the garage...sorry, gym; argue with her husband; not wipe her little girls face and wash (or buy new) dog beds....but still not had time to send out her newsletter....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she put her washable dog bed in the washing machine today. She filmed it to do a before and after…duck my life…This person has done that on an IG account with 5.9M followers. This really has to stop, the majority of us are intelligent, hard working, responsible people yet thus fuckwit is making millions for being thick as tit, conning and manipulative. Oh and she shows her kids naked, filthy and at their most vulnerable to these strangers on the internet and filters their ginger hair to suit her blonde narrative. Makes me sick, how is it allowed to continue? When will they get cancelled?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just the sort of thing we need to see. I don't think. Minge flaps nearly on show as well as the tits. Really Stace? 🤢🤢🤢 Euggghh, it's made the milk in my coffee curdle.

Screenshot_20240311_221936_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok the goss on last night 😆
Firstly, took him ages to get in as production didn’t know who he was. They kept putting him to the side until he could show a ticket and was frantically on his phone 😆😆

Then was just wandering around the bar area and going out to smoke. I saw him talking to a woman at the door who was obviously looking for her husband and he said maybe he’d left her and proceeded to tell her she was fit & didn’t look her age! She looked very uncomfortable (he also told her he was Stacie’s dad) 🤢

Any woman that went near he went out of his way to chat to. Told my friend that Stacey & Joe get invited to dancing on ice but never want to go so he comes instead.

Somehow got into the wrap party and was just wandering around aimlessly.

So peeps I can guarantee you we’re all 100% spot on about the guy!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Firstly, took him ages to get in as production didn’t know who he was. They kept putting him to the side until he could show a ticket and was frantically on his phone 😆😆

Then was just wandering around the bar area and going out to smoke. I saw him talking to a woman at the door who was obviously looking for her husband and he said maybe he’d left her and proceeded to tell her she was fit & didn’t look her age! She looked very uncomfortable (he also told her he was Stacie’s dad) 🤢

Any woman that went near he went out of his way to chat to. Told my friend that Stacey & Joe get invited to dancing on ice but never want to go so he comes instead.

Wonder why Joe never wants to go to dancing on ice… he will know some of the pros and behind the scenes folks so u would think he might like to see them.

Reactions: 15

What’s the betting that next year when Stacey and Joe’s invitation to the ‘Dancing On Ice’ final arrives there’ll be a ‘PTO’ in marker on the front and then written on the back;

‘If you can’t attend please don’t send your creepy ass Dad in your place. He made nothing but a nuisance of himself last year and quite frankly we’d be worried about possible litigation if he did attend again given he was prowling woman at the after party like a lion after a wounded gazelle (and that’s a very old, seedy, swarthy lion with terrible teeth at that! 😳). We were wondering if he’s ever been seen by a professional given he clearly has some worrying behaviours. Thanks in advance!’

🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Did he go on his own, the creepy bastard?

Reactions: 5

Yuck I can imagine him saying ‘do you know who I am?’
Creep

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How many of her followers are Sherman tanking over that? 🙈
Ugh. I bet it doesn't even cross her mind that people will be viewing her photos for very different reasons. Same as her pictures of her half naked children. Will someone gift this woman a dose of common sense instead of another bleeping holiday?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.