Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can just send that to the doctor if she’s too busy to go for her smear test.
Has she really said she doesn't have time for a smear test? You'd think that in light if what happened to Jade Goody, Stacey would use her platform to encourage ladies to go for their test considering the possible consequences???
---
How can she sit there all happy days when her child looks like a ragamuffin.
It looks like an AD for Social Services & NSPCC

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Has she really said she doesn't have time for a smear test? You'd think that in light if what happened to Jade Goody, Stacey would use her platform to encourage ladies to go for their test considering the possible consequences???
---

It looks like an AD for Social Services & NSPCC
No she hasn’t said that as far as I know, she’s said about how busy she is- so busy she’s forgotten to pick up her kids from school- but as far as I know she’s never mentioned smear tests in any way.

Reactions: 5
So that joint meeting they had the other day they were obviously told to get Joe more active on Instagram more and push them appearing as a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You couldn’t redden his neck with a blow torch with the amount of begging for freebies he’s does
Now this made me laugh out loud!

Remember when SSS asked a couple of years back about a beach hut then did a montage of photos about how lucky she was to be able to rent one last minute? Turns out it was booked up for months in advance plus likely a freebie. Her dad is after the same

Reactions: 12
Now this made me laugh out loud!

Remember when SSS asked a couple of years back about a beach hut then did a montage of photos about how lucky she was to be able to rent one last minute? Turns out it was booked up for months in advance plus likely a freebie. Her dad is after the same
She does it all the time! She says on her Instagram page :I have booked it last minute ( turkey holidays, Lapland etc) how lucky I am blah blah blah… I’m really everything is booked in advance.. she is just lying bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh
She does it all the time! She says on her Instagram page :I have booked it last minute ( turkey holidays, Lapland etc) how lucky I am blah blah blah… I’m really everything is booked in advance.. she is just lying bleep!!!
takes the piss! Makes it look so easy whereas like you say it’s either massively booked in advance or she’s used her “star status” (🤢) to pull strings, either way she makes it seem so accessible and it’s not, not to her little sheep

Reactions: 6
Oh

takes the piss! Makes it look so easy whereas like you say it’s either massively booked in advance or she’s used her “star status” (🤢) to pull strings, either way she makes it seem so accessible and it’s not, not to her little sheep
Especially when she takes a holiday with so many people. It might be easy for a couple to book last minute, but not 9-10 people, in the best rooms, with excursions all in.

Reactions: 10
Since when did Dirty Dave have an earring? Probably thinks it will give him more pulling power. God he really thinks he's the bee's knee's doesn't he. 🤢

Screenshot_20240315_161227_Gallery.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Since when did Dirty Dave have an earring? Probably thinks it will give him more pulling power. God he really thinks he's the bee's knee's doesn't he. 🤢

View attachment 2817230
If y’all don’t learn how to use trigger warnings and hide these photos under spoiler tags I’m going to buy tattle and ban you all 😂 I’d rather see Joe than him and that’s really saying something.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is this Dilly giving a dig at Stacey-buymynewhomerangehairrangedeodoranthellofreshclothesrange- Solomon?
Screenshot_20240315_201424_com.instagram.android_edit_877774874865.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When he said his hall pass would be Holly Willoughby. And she goes oh Joe we are seeing her on Tuesday you could have picked someone else, what do you they are seeing Holly for?? Could it be her new show with Netflix that's like celebrity 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
When he said his hall pass would be Holly Willoughby. And she goes oh Joe we are seeing her on Tuesday you could have picked someone else, what do you they are seeing Holly for?? Could it be her new show with Netflix that's like celebrity 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh yeah, cos holly is likely to see Joe on Tuesday and think she’d like to have a go 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she said something along the lines of, u could have picked someone else, not like Holly who we could see next Tuesday… meaning he should have picked a movie star that they aren’t likely to ever meet

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.