Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you reckon the only reason she’s left the house is to take pics with the school bear?
100 percent this
---
Let's be honest, she should be grateful for all the undeclared ads she gets from Shabby SolomonView attachment 2792843
She’s obviously getting annoyed as being referred to as her sister, but let’s be honest that’s what she is. If it wasn’t for Skanky Stacy she would be an unknown entity, she’s loved jumping on her sister tails to get her own level of fame!! I was quite surprised to see she was a nurse for 11 years as I thought she only done it for a a couple of years

Reactions: 17
Did she just mush up the dogs food with the same gold forks she puts out on her table 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How many dog supplements do two little dogs need? You could keep Battersea going for a year with that little lot. What’s that? She ‘works’ with Pooch and Mutt? Oh she’ll have got it for nowt then… say no more! 🙄😆

Reactions: 24
The ego on these people. Love, if you want to be known in your own right stop relying on your sister to sell your labels for ya, do it yourself. Stop being a hanger on desperate for some fame to fall your way.

Honestly, they only reason people know who you are is cause of Stacey, you saw her fame and became a limpet because you wanted it too. The free holidays, gifted pr drops, the free advertising for your business and of course the ego stroking that come from people recognising you when you walk around and the benifits that come from that.

The whole family are egomaniacs .
And entitled beyond belief.......

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So all praise Joe for making a cheesecake…. with all ready made ingredients off the shelf! Isn’t he the one who was on Masterchef and brought out a cook book? Never mind, well done Joe, you’re amazing! 🙄
PS tongue firmly in cheek if you were wondering!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
It’s the exact same offer as is on just now anyway. I used it the other day and got the free treats.

Reactions: 4
So all praise Joe for making a cheesecake…. with all ready made ingredients off the shelf! Isn’t he the one who was on Masterchef and brought out a cook book? Never mind, well done Joe, you’re amazing! 🙄
PS tongue firmly in cheek if you were wondering!
The cheesecake looks exactly the same which Stacey made few weeks ago and took it to their posh friends 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The cheesecake video is quite old as you can see the valentines/Belle’s birthday stuff on the table in the background.
So the question is why has he suddenly uploaded it now? Must be an ad of some sort incoming

Reactions: 23
Says she’s out with the ‘big boys’ and shows Rex there too. So he’s officially an annex lad? He’s now being treated as a teenager 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The cheesecake video is quite old as you can see the valentines/Belle’s birthday stuff on the table in the background.
So the question is why has he suddenly uploaded it now? Must be an ad of some sort incoming
🤣🤣🤣🤣so it’s the cheesecake Stacey pretended she made for her posh friends but in reality it was Joe … oMg they can’t even lie about bleeping cake 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way he’s talking sounds like an AD…but for what though?? And cheesecake is so simple to make .. he was on master chef and had a cookbook published yet his cooking is dreadful - my teen cooks better than him. His roast dinners look overcooked, dry - I’d rather go to a Toby carvery than to the Solomon’s for Sunday lunch. Says a lot when they have to use Hello Fresh for their meals - bunch of lazy arse freeloaders.

Reactions: 12
The way he’s talking sounds like an AD…but for what though?? And cheesecake is so simple to make .. he was on master chef and had a cookbook published yet his cooking is dreadful - my teen cooks better than him. His roast dinners look overcooked, dry - I’d rather go to a Toby carvery than to the Solomon’s for Sunday lunch. Says a lot when they have to use Hello Fresh for their meals - bunch of lazy arse freeloaders.
Dreadful & I bet served up on dirty/ Dusty plates, dropped food the lot

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣🤣so it’s the cheesecake Stacey pretended she made for her posh friends but in reality it was Joe … oMg they can’t even lie about bleeping cake 😂😂😂
No it’s a different one. Hers had biscoffi biscuits round the edge, not chocolate fingers

Reactions: 5
No it’s a different one. Hers had biscoffi biscuits round the edge, not chocolate fingers
My apologies it did have biscotti biscuits around.. it was made around 10nd February .. same as Joe’s video making this cheesecake

Reactions: 5
Reminds me the bedrooms from 80’s … we just need the curtains and the bed curtains 🤣🤣🤣
The second photo with the sloping ceiling was my dream teenage bedroom (in 1986 😂😂😂). I desperately wanted an attic room - unfortunately I lived in a 1970s council house.
Just to be clear, my interior design tastes have changed somewhat since then though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.