Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What adult wants bunnys on a bed unless its anne summer style she no taste white bedding for beds all day

Reactions: 16
That table is set like it's for The Mad Hatters Tea Party
Absolutely OTT in anyone's house awful

Reactions: 21
Ok, I'll admit that I like a frilled bedsheet, even a frilled cushion.
But not in lilac of all colours, and definitely not frilled placemats and table runners!

Reactions: 16
Ok, I'll admit that I like a frilled bedsheet, even a frilled cushion.
But not in lilac of all colours, and definitely not frilled placemats and table runners!
Yeah bedding I can live with but I can just imagine the placemats & runner always looking scruffy

Reactions: 8
Oh my bleeping God, what deranged fucker puts a table runner on their bed?!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆
Her sheep are another kind of special aren't they. 🤦🤦

Screenshot_20240302_210826_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Let's be honest, she should be grateful for all the undeclared ads she gets from Shabby Solomon
Screenshot_20240303_080140_com.instagram.android_edit_273600397221271.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Let's be honest, she should be grateful for all the undeclared ads she gets from Shabby SolomonView attachment 2792843
Who is she kidding? She loves being associated with her sister - that’s how she gets most of her business from Stacey’s gullible audience. I’m convinced the latest skiing holiday was discounted only because her dad tagged that Trending travel place who has given him countless free holidays and Stacey’s infamous £46k Turkish holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Let's be honest, she should be grateful for all the undeclared ads she gets from Shabby SolomonView attachment 2792843
The ego on these people. Love, if you want to be known in your own right stop relying on your sister to sell your labels for ya, do it yourself. Stop being a hanger on desperate for some fame to fall your way.

Honestly, they only reason people know who you are is cause of Stacey, you saw her fame and became a limpet because you wanted it too. The free holidays, gifted pr drops, the free advertising for your business and of course the ego stroking that come from people recognising you when you walk around and the benifits that come from that.

The whole family are egomaniacs .

Reactions: 37
'Successful business owner' - of a business made up of cups with stickers, and the customer has to put the stickers on for themselves. 🥴.

And the cups could be bought in your nearest Poundland or elsewhere, for a lot less than this 'successful business owner' charges for them.

If she wasn't related to SSS, nobody would give her a bit of heed and she wouldn't be getting all the sneaky ads that her sister does for her.

Give me strength.

Reactions: 33
Table runner & a bloody tray, maybe they’re eating their dinner there as well. i think that’s enough internet for today 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
I never understand people putting tray etc on their beds, maybe it's literally just for photos cos who cba with setting up that each am!?🤣

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.