Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching Ashley James enjoy a morning of pampering at a press event with the shampoo sheets from Stacey's hair business.... No sign of Stacey though.... Probably because Ash is too busy eye bleeping herself in her phone and palming her ill baby onto anyone that wil hold her 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Just been watching Ashley James enjoy a morning of pampering at a press event with the shampoo sheets from Stacey's hair business.... No sign of Stacey though.... Probably because Ash is too busy eye bleeping herself in her phone and palming her ill baby onto anyone that wil hold her 🙄🙄
Zara McDermott posted the same on her stories, with the shampoo sheets and tagged rehab.

Reactions: 6
What in the duck is this tit? Looks like something you'd see in an old folks home. Wonder if granny designed it all perhaps, what with her now living in a care home. 😁😁😁

Screenshot_20240301_013529_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20240301_014311_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20240301_013630_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20240301_013800_Brave.jpg

Screenshot_20240301_014200_Brave.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
What in the duck is this tit? Looks like something you'd see in an old folks home. Wonder if granny designed it all perhaps, what with her now living in a care home. 😁😁😁

View attachment 2788452

View attachment 2788458

View attachment 2788453

View attachment 2788454

View attachment 2788457
I’m so sorry* to anyone who likes this stuff but it’s hideous. My grandparents would say it was too old fashioned for them!

*not really if you like it, that’s your problem 😉 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
That stuff is awful… and her sheep will still buy it, just because it’s her range 🤢

Reactions: 25
Christ almighty, what in the ‘shipped in from China’ tit is that tableware/bedding range 😖 even my 87 Year old mother would actually vomit at the sight of that!! I mean Lilac for goodness sake, since when was that a trend 🤷‍♀️ eww just eww 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christ almighty, what in the ‘shipped in from China’ tit is that tableware/bedding range 😖 even my 87 Year old mother would actually vomit at the sight of that!! I mean Lilac for goodness sake, since when was that a trend 🤷‍♀️ eww just eww 💩
I sometimes think she’s taking the piss isn’t she? Surely she’s taking the piss? 😳

I can envisage good old relatable Stacey having a right old laugh at the sheep and being like ‘what utterly hideous load of shite can I get away with to fleece them out of their hard earned money for now?’ I mean last time wasn’t it wooden chain links and now we have these monstrosities in a shade of purple that I didn’t even realise existed it’s so ugly. Seriously though, who is going to look at those and think ‘wow, that’s stunning, my home is going to be nothing but enhanced with that addition to it?’ 🤦‍♀️

Still ugly as it is you know the sheep with be flocking (ha!) to Asda as soon as they can so they too can fill their homes with the essence of Stacey Solomon. I suppose they could save themselves a hella lotta money as that same vibe can be achieved by bodging your DIY, leaving your floors to get so dirty that white socks miraculously become two tone and turn black on the bottom within seconds and moving your eldest children out of the main house and into the shed in the garden. Whooomph, there you go, Pickle Cottage in your very own home! 🤭

I suppose if you really want to be like Stacey you can also give up washing, choosing instead to spray yourself in whatever she’s being paid to advertise at the time but tbh I think that’s going a bit far; having to live with those lilac horrors is surely punishment enough for anyone?! 🤷‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.