Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So having just realised it’s actually Wednesday and not Tuesday, Stacey’s now wandering around the house at 1pm in her dressing gown looking for ways to decorate the house ready for Spring. 😳

Now before anyone starts I just want to say this, there’s one thing you can say about Stacey and that she’s relatable! Oh yes, she’s just like the rest of us, as I’m guessing after spending yesterday (or maybe it was Friday or even tomorrow, who knows) dicking about covering up the first bodge job in Rose’s bedroom (well it’s meant to be Rose and Belle’s room but we all know Belle doesn’t count, she’ll be whisked off to the annexe with Rex and those other two, y’know whajamecallim and thingymejiggy, so master aside, the whole of the upstairs bedrooms can be devoted to the golden child alone soon enough) she’s now looking around for ways to pointlessly and unnecessarily waste more time, energy and resources and no doubt add a shed load more shite to landfill so she can decorate the house for the changing of a bloody season. Just like the rest of us are then eh?! 🤷‍♀️🙄

Give me strength! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she’s now looking around for ways to pointlessly and unnecessarily waste more time, energy and resources and no doubt add a shed load more shite to landfill so she can decorate the house for the changing of a bloody season. Just like the rest of us are then eh?! 🤷‍♀️🙄
Spot on.

And yet she is involved with a tv programme that afaik is about decluttering and suchlike. I can't watch it because of her but I just can't see how that reconciles with all the sh1te she packs into her own house, at every hands turn.

Reactions: 15
Most of my friends are Stacey fans and not a single one of them has had this news letter yet and I haven’t seen anyone mention it on social media.
I wonder what happens if it doesn’t appear and she’s harvested all these peoples personal details 🤔
Are we all thinking the personal details are going to be sold 🙄
---
Good old relatable Stacy - this time wasting eggs to decorate eggs with napkins & leave them in her Easter table, I’m sure most kids would have them smashed but also who’s got money to waste eggs for 5 weeks just lying on a table with a glued napkin on them

Reactions: 15
Omg!! That’s look soooo tit 💩!!! Instead of doing this so calling craft- give your kids a proper bath and change their nappies !!
I did this sort of thing about 10 years ago on a crafting workshop. She’s probably trawled Pinterest and pinched somebody else’s idea! She can’t even cover the whole egg it’s rubbish but her sheep will love it!

Reactions: 13
I did this sort of thing about 10 years ago on a crafting workshop. She’s probably trawled Pinterest and pinched somebody else’s idea! She can’t even cover the whole egg it’s rubbish but her sheep will love it!
She gets all her ideas from other people she’s not got an original idea in her head

Reactions: 19
It pains me to say but on this occasion I agree with Joe 😳 all this redecorating for every season/event through the year is ludicrous & unnecessary. I’m off to scrub myself in a boiling hot bath & think about what I’ve said 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
And for someone who wears massive false eyelashes every bleeping day, why can’t she stick them down at the edges??? Why???

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m suspicious as to whether one shampoo sheet would be enough to get through long, thick hair like Stacey’s.

Reactions: 14
Do we really need a tutorial on how to wash our hair. 🥴🥴🥴🥴
And what's with those bleeping eyelashes, they are not even applied right. She really is a walking disaster ain't she?

Screenshot_20240228_233045_InsMate.jpg

Screenshot_20240228_233350_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
One shampoo sheet definitely wouldn’t be enough especially as you should be double shampooing. Even more so of like Stacey you only wash it once a month/year 🤢 She’s got plenty of money and time to upkeep lash extension's although she also doesn’t wash her face properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What is the point in a shampoo sheet? Zero waste? Looks like a lot of waste going down the plug to me. You know the product with the least waste is a large bar of soap/ shampoo or 1 bottle of oil. Not a million tiny capsules or 1 singular sheet individually wrapped. The curler they sell is in primark for about 5 quid or temu for about 3 quid. They are all from the same place originally.

Reactions: 26
Has she mentioned yet that she is in Asda Milton Keynes today flogging her new range?

Reactions: 8
Has she mentioned yet that she is in Asda Milton Keynes today flogging her new range?
She said it was launching it today. I think she went somewhere like MK or Watford to launch it last time. There’ll be a 7pm reel no doubt

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.