Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Filtered to duck. Which one is the actual true colour Stace? Great start to being an ambassador for Dulux. 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Screenshot_20240227_001244_InsMate.jpg
Screenshot_20240227_001225_InsMate.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I was thinking about her doing this newsletter, and to sign up you had to give your email and telephone number but why the phone number?? Is it for texting?? Or is something else going to happen and she needs that information 🤔
I signed up for it, well no that's a lie my alter ego signed up, the one that signs up to all the crap just cos I'm a nosey bint! Anyway it was either or, telephone or email. Strange though, I'm not sure how a newsletter would come across via text? Either way so far it's defunct, I still haven't received it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I signed up for it, well no that's a lie my alter ego signed up, the one that signs up to all the crap just cos I'm a nosey bint! Anyway it was either or, telephone or email. Strange though, I'm not sure how a newsletter would come across via text? Either way so far it's defunct, I still haven't received it!!
Most of my friends are Stacey fans and not a single one of them has had this news letter yet and I haven’t seen anyone mention it on social media.
I wonder what happens if it doesn’t appear and she’s harvested all these peoples personal details 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder what the previous owners must think when they see what she’s doing to ‘Pickle Cottage’ ….
I mean I like yellow but nothing in my house is decorated yellow. I have neutral painted and wallpapered walls but less is more with me plus I like to believe, when we sell, it’ll be attractive to potential buyers. If I walked into SSS house it would be a big no seeing those flowers and pink everywhere. I’d like to think I’d view a house and that it could be moved into and updated as we go. Pickle Cottage would need fumigating never mind redecorated!

Reactions: 9
If ever an advert has put me off buying a product its SSS latest hair wash one. Her hair looks so dry and ratty! Sorry rehab, I like what your trying to do for the environment but that's a hard no from me!

Reactions: 25
Her mugs of tea always look revolting to me. (That's partly because I drink black tea though.)

I think it's so performative, little old me and my cuppa...🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sheeesh, only Stacey Solomon could make washing her hair an Instagrammable event. Although to be fair she does it so seldom that maybe it is something that should be celebrated. Surely she won’t just be washing it for washing its sake though? That’s not like her. Aahhhhh, of course not, she’s actually doing to try and flog the gormless the hideously overpriced ‘conditioner sheets’ Rehab have created, see, I knew she wouldn’t just be washing her hair for it to be clean, heaven forbid! 🙄

I’m sorry but given the state of those manky locks of hers I wouldn’t be using anything that ‘her’ company produces. I suppose maybe I’m being a little unfair as given her aversion to washing and tendency to wiping whatever shite she’s advertising at the time applying to her face at the time through it, it’s no wonder her hair looks as terrible as it does. Still, should I have a spare fifty quid to chuck down the drain (pun intended 😆) I will make sure I invest in both shampoo and conditioner sheets so then I too can look like Stacey. Heck I might even go the whole hog and stop closing my mouth and opening my eyes properly and attempting to achieve eyelashes which look more like a couple of tarantulas trying to escape my eye sockets. Second thoughts, I think I’ll pass… 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she mentions that bloody newsletter again I might combust 😂 how thick does she think her followers are that they would believe its so hard to set up and send out an eblast?

I know the pitch is being environmentally friendly and convenient for travel but who would spend £20 on those, they would last 2 months if you wash you hair three times a week? £10 a month on conditioner? I love hair products and would spend on a good product, I’ve got really good masks and the pot lasts me 6-8mths at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has she ever turned down a brand deal?!? She's such a grifter with the jewellery, clothes, make up, homewear, deodorant... I'd be embarrassed if I were her but not sure she has an ounce of shame

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.