Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And why is she buying even more stuff for the house?

I can't watch that programme she does, because of her, but isn't decluttering, basically, the premise of it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 23
Why does she change the colour of their hair. Her version and joes version are completely different. She shouldn't do that it's not fair on kids changing their appearance you would think she ashamed of the colour of their hair
That story of Joes is the first time I've seen Rex's natural hair colour.

Reactions: 20
What is that interesting ombre wall all about!? Lol.
I thought she only just did her tree!
-sorry silly me - it's paid for.
I did not pay much attention to the written in white hidden ad

Reactions: 6
Ohhhh noooo the big Reveal is coming tonight… the girls bedroom which they will not use for another 5 years 🤣🤣🤪🤪 what do we think it will look like?
Plastics flowers everywhere?
Rehab products everywhere on display?
Big steps where the girls can crack open their heads?
Dirty nappies on display?
Or plugs where they can stick their little fingers?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking about her doing this newsletter, and to sign up you had to give your email and telephone number but why the phone number?? Is it for texting?? Or is something else going to happen and she needs that information 🤔

I was thinking about her doing this newsletter, and to sign up you had to give your email and telephone number but why the phone number?? Is it for texting?? Or is something else going to happen and she needs that information 🤔
My pal has signed up for this 🙈
---
What a brilliant ambassador, filtered the picture to duck so the colours look completely different to reality
Tbh honest it’s a massive improvement on that monstrosity if a tree she had painted. I honestly thought she had let mick & rose loose with a paint brush 😂

Reactions: 7
I find that top colour very strange, presumably it’s only because it was colour of the year that she picked it cos to me it doesn’t match at all.

Those lines where the colour fades into each other still look a bit harsh to me. Some people are great at diy, and some people have no other option. But she isn’t great at it and she does have an option and yet she persists because that’s her “thing” 🙄
---
My pal has signed up for this 🙈
---
isn’t it so annoying when your friends like her! I found out the other day my bestie does - not enough to sign up to her newsletter or anything, not even sure if she follows her on social media, but she thinks Stacey is really sweet and watched SYLO. And I a trying not to be a ranty know all on stuff and to not run other people’s stuff down if they like it so I just changed the subject but I sooooo wanted to give this list of all the things she does that makes her a tosspot.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find that top colour very strange, presumably it’s only because it was colour of the year that she picked it cos to me it doesn’t match at all.

Those lines where the colour fades into each other still look a bit harsh to me. Some people are great at diy, and some people have no other option. But she isn’t great at it and she does have an option and yet she persists because that’s her “thing” 🙄
---

isn’t it so annoying when your friends like her! I found out the other day my bestie does - not enough to sign up to her newsletter or anything, not even sure if she follows her on social media, but she thinks Stacey is really sweet and watched SYLO. And I a trying not to be a ranty know all on stuff and to not run other people’s stuff down if they like it so I just changed the subject but I sooooo wanted to give this list of all the things she does that makes her a tosspot.
I work with a Stacey fan. I can't help myself sometimes - do you seriously think she paid for that holiday? Do you genuinely think she gets all 5 kids up washed, dressed and to school in the mornings? Have you ever wondered how she makes one Hello Fresh box feed a family of 7 three nights a weeks? It falls on deaf ears, Stacey is amazing and inspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That ombre wall looks tit.

Annoyed she is working with Dulux as theirs is the only gloss paint I use. Normally I'd refuse to give any money to a company that does a collab with that absolute idiot.

Reactions: 15
I work with a Stacey fan. I can't help myself sometimes - do you seriously think she paid for that holiday? Do you genuinely think she gets all 5 kids up washed, dressed and to school in the mornings? Have you ever wondered how she makes one Hello Fresh box feed a family of 7 three nights a weeks? It falls on deaf ears, Stacey is amazing and inspirational.
It’s bizarre! I kiiiiiind of get it in a way, I used to be a hardcore Michael Jackson fan and we really can be quite the delusional bunch. But influencers are so much easier to debunk, so it does blow my mind a bit that they are so taken in. I have people I’m a fan of now, whether influencers or actual celebs, but I have never blindly followed someone since my MJ days.

• Heart

---

Yip it’s even worse that she can’t actually see the wool getting pulled over her eyes, she really does thing the sun shines out of Stacy arse😂

Reactions: 5
... is this one of Stacy's relatives??

Good God, where are their carers?

1_Screenshot-2021-09-10-at-180237.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.