Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they had planned it they couldnhave had a wonderful time. Didn't need to drive so far to enjoy Scotland. Made it look like all driving and hardly much enjoying

Reactions: 12
Just in case they delete it.
Also who goes on a hike in wellies?!
So where was SSS when he disappeared for 2 and 1/2 hours? Stood in the cold and rain? Eh no tucked up in a hotel. Dropped a clanger there Stace. And I hope Joe pays for the damage

Reactions: 25
So where was SSS when he disappeared for 2 and 1/2 hours? Stood in the cold and rain? Eh no tucked up in a hotel. Dropped a clanger there Stace. And I hope Joe pays for the damage
At the free lodge place they got coincidentally

Reactions: 15
They have zero respect for anything, reminds me of my ex SIL who borrowed our car whilst we went on holiday, she thought it would be hilarious to go to a safari park in it, where the wing mirror was nearly ripped off!

• Wow
I think the McDonald's thing is a set up...planned for some reason and all for attention!
When I was looking at fb posts I’m sure I saw someone tag a friend in comments and say something like ‘ so that’s what the filming was’ I thought nothing of it and thought maybe the person was just seeing something else being filmed. But maybe they are up to something. I’ll try find it…

Edit - found it. But then some other people were saying they’d seen them but didn’t want to disturb as they were obviously just enjoying family time and not working. So doesn’t sound like there was camera crew following them.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Do we really need to see her on the bog? Reminds me of the Royle Family episode with Jim in the caravan sat on the crapper with the door wide open and his skidmarked undies round his ankles on show. Grim.

Screenshot_20240222_191516_InsMate.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Okayyyyy…so they drove a camper van up to Scotland and for the music to accompany the reel of ‘highlights’ (well I say highlights, you’ve got Stacey sat on the loo for a start so perhaps not 😳) she’s chosen ‘Walking in Memphis’…

Dear Lord, make it make sense! 🙄😖

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A comment on a local news article. Yes very private, I can tell that from the way she shared a video of herself sitting on the loo with with millions of followers. She's super reserved 😒
Screenshot_20240222_200611_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Off course she has to promote in the style tit clothes 🤪🤪 they always have some discounts because the clothes are tit 🤣🤣🤣
---
Yeah right!!! Does she knows how much it cost to buy food from farms shops and eat in restaurants while you spending £1500 for hire campervan??? She is out of touch with normal people.. plus they are dirty , scruffy people- she admits they didn’t wash and didn’t change clothes 🤢🤢they must stink

Attachments

Ffs...does she ever give it a rest? 🙄
That should read " No matter where I am in the world, I'm always going to sell my tit to the sheep..."
Screenshot_20240222-211722_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
The amount of traffic they will have brought to the camper van website, I can guarantee they will not give a toss about any damage. Unlike if a normal person had done that. But then a normal person wouldn’t try that in drive through.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.