Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was looking at fb posts I’m sure I saw someone tag a friend in comments and say something like ‘ so that’s what the filming was’ I thought nothing of it and thought maybe the person was just seeing something else being filmed. But maybe they are up to something. I’ll try find it…

Edit - found it. But then some other people were saying they’d seen them but didn’t want to disturb as they were obviously just enjoying family time and not working. So doesn’t sound like there was camera crew following them.
I wonder if he’s filmed a daytime TV show ad as part of their trip?

Reactions: 12
Ffs...does she ever give it a rest? 🙄
That should read " No matter where I am in the world, I'm always going to sell my tit to the sheep..."
View attachment 2773986
Apart from when she was on her £46k gifted holiday in Turkey … she didn’t wear her ITS swimwear/ beach collection. She also didn’t wear any of the evening dresses she was promoting…for the concert at her nans care home she had an expensive dress, and at Xmas she didnt wear any of her collections.

Reactions: 31
I wonder if he’s filmed a daytime TV show ad as part of their trip?
It's nagging in my brain that I saw an ad recently for an upcoming programme and there was a voice, at the end, that sounded like his awful whine.

Those kids must have permanent headaches actually listening to the nasal voices of both parents. 🥴

• Haha
The amount of traffic they will have brought to the camper van website, I can guarantee they will not give a toss about any damage. Unlike if a normal person had done that. But then a normal person wouldn’t try that in drive through.
You’d obvs be very shocked with the amount of normal people that do this in a Motorhome or even a van, you have no visual reminders of your size, it’s very easy to forget or not realise the barriers till it’s too late

Reactions: 6
It's nagging in my brain that I saw an ad recently for an upcoming programme and there was a voice, at the end, that sounded like his awful whine.

Those kids must have permanent headaches actually listening to the nasal voices of both parents. 🥴
Hes on worlds most dangerous roads soon I think so could have been that!
Although could also be anything else cause he won't say no to the dough 🤑🤑

Reactions: 5
I’ve only been to Scotland once but we go to the Lake District a lot (for real hiking and without a giant machine), and that montage looks like the classic photos that people take by the roadside, because they only want the insta pic, not the actual nature walk and scenery.

If her principles about it were that strong wouldn’t she say SYLO wasn’t for her after one series? She’s happy to make money from her association with Stacey
Dilly and the other experts are brilliant and really do change people's lives, Stacey does very little other than chat to people, the 'craft' things she does are lame, but they have her there for her name even though it's Robert, Ewan (sp?) and Dilly who do the hard work

Dilly and the other experts are brilliant and really do change people's lives, Stacey does very little other than chat to people, the 'craft' things she does are lame, but they have her there for her name even though it's Robert, Ewan (sp?) and Dilly who do the hard work
The latest episode of sylo 😭😭😭
The 3 of them do work so hard.
Bringing in manky Joe - could do without that!

Reactions: 8
The latest episode of sylo 😭😭😭
The 3 of them do work so hard.
Bringing in manky Joe - could do without that!
i wondered why he was there too as he adds nothing. i also wondered how much he got paid for his participation and that how fortunate he can ride on his partners (i don’t believe they are married) coat tails

Reactions: 9
i wondered why he was there too as he adds nothing. i also wondered how much he got paid for his participation and that how fortunate he can ride on his partners (i don’t believe they are married) coat tails
Maybe it was just out of the goodness of his heart. 🤣
They are not really a money grabbing pair!
Hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The amount of traffic they will have brought to the camper van website, I can guarantee they will not give a toss about any damage. Unlike if a normal person had done that. But then a normal person wouldn’t try that in drive through.
100 percent this, albeit it the sheep won’t be hiring £70k vans, but will hire something and tag their queen in the hip she shares it or her stories
---
Hes on worlds most dangerous roads soon I think so could have been that!
Although could also be anything else cause he won't say no to the dough 🤑🤑
There was an add for this on my local radio station the other day, I’m sure it said he’s in Guantánamo, that’s a fair trek for him to be away for work, and he must’ve been away for quite a while to film this

Reactions: 6
There was an add for this on my local radio station the other day, I’m sure it said he’s in Guantánamo, that’s a fair trek for him to be away for work, and he must’ve been away for quite a while to film this
I think it’s Guatemala and he was there for three weeks

Reactions: 4
1,000 bottles at £26 each.
So she's spent £26,000 on hair oils from her "company" to give away to the sheep. Saint Stacey eh. 😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

Screenshot_20240223_205948_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Clearly trying to use her money up tax purposes and her buying that indicates sales are increasing .. fukin donkey she is

Reactions: 19
Possibly already been said but while on their family holiday Leighton is again in two places at once...with his dad and also in the caravan with the reat of them.
At least the teleporting this time isn't a far distance and he will have some nights in the warm and a comfortable bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.