Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I bet it’s a ‘free lodge’ in more ways than one, they defo been given it for free so they can brag about it on the gram getting customers through the door for the owners or they’ve put on a sob story, poor little Stacey, Joe & the kids have been roughing it in a freebie camper van & need somewhere to stay for the rest of their holiday!

Reactions: 20
I get the feeling her & Dilly don’t get on that much, I know Stacey is the presenter & Dolly is the true organiser.. Dilly posted today stating “THE organiser”
Is that a swipe.. ?

Reactions: 12
I get the feeling her & Dilly don’t get on that much, I know Stacey is the presenter & Dolly is the true organiser.. Dilly posted today stating “THE organiser”
Is that a swipe.. ?
I agree, I noticed the subscriptions shade too, something Skanky Solomon is an advocate of to earn her 💰💰💰

Reactions: 7
Yeah I know it’s not Skye… My mistake, I thought she said they hadn’t got a caravan park at all. Although doesn’t sound like they stayed overnight at that one, just an afternoon visit 🤷‍♀️
Let’s face it - they lie about everything - honestly don’t know understand why.
Does anyone really care if they were in a caravan site, air b and b or a 5 star hotel ???
Does anyone care where they went ???
NOBODY cares but what everyone does care about is the lies and half truths - why can’t they just be honest ????
I also don’t get it when they brag about stinking and their lack of hygiene - do they think it’s funny ?
Why do they wrap themselves up in coats, hats etc and yet their youngest hadn’t got any socks on - also noticed on their hike no one was carrying a baby bag (or any bag) - where were the spare nappies, baby wipes, drinks for kids, tissues - you know the normal things responsible parents always have with them. And being as though they’re in Scotland in feb an umbrella might be a good idea / as well as wellies and them waterproof padded all in one coats for the kids. I could go on and on and on they haven’t got a brain cell between them

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does anyone really care if they were in a caravan site, air b and b or a 5 star hotel ???
NOBODY cares but what everyone does care about is the lies and half truths - why can’t they just be honest ????
I also don’t get it when they brag about stinking and their lack of hygiene - do they think it’s funny ?
Why do they wrap themselves up in coats, hats etc and yet their youngest hadn’t got any socks on - also noticed on their hike no one was carrying a baby bag (or any bag) - where were the spare nappies, baby wipes, drinks for kids, tissues - you know the normal things responsible parents always have with them. And being as though they’re in Scotland in feb an umbrella might be a good idea / as well as wellies and them waterproof padded all in one coats for the kids. I could go on and on and on they haven’t got a brain cell between them
And thats the irony of her sharing the jet2 advert where she gives packing advice 🙄 can’t even organise a piss up in a brewery but is being paid to say she can

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Him carrying that baby on his shoulders makes me very uncomfortable. If he slipped in that rain or his foot went down a pot hole they would both fall. He's such a bleeping twit not even wearing proper shoes for walking it's insane. She must be mad to allow that but it's the only way they can take her because there is no way a pushchair could be taken on that kind of walk.

Reactions: 31
One of my last dreams before I woke up was about needing a wee (needed one irl lol) and what I had to do in the dream was go outside in the dark to my parked car and the loo must have been in there but I couldn’t go in cos it was full of brambles. Woke up and thought wtf was that all about? Then realised it must have been from all the chat on here about what she was going to do with the contents of the loo on the camper van! At least she wasn’t actually in the dream, that would have been a nightmare. Sorry I know other people’s dreams are never as interesting as your own but it always amuses me when tattle manages to make its way into my dreams!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Neither of his parents noticed or checked he was ok 🙁.
That's what I thought. It has to be all casual walking because Stace is filming. Instead of Joe being a responsible parent and checking the Rex is stepping carefully on a dodgy path, and pointing out bits he needs to be careful on.

Reactions: 7
I’ve stopped looking at her stories and just catch up on here but from what I can see I don’t believe they’re going for a hike or long walk. It’s all for the gram. They’ve probably found a spot where they’ve parked up and thought it a great idea to make the kids and Joe walk down a path to make it look believable to their sheep. I also don’t believe she’s that thick she wouldn’t be kitted out properly.

Reactions: 19
Wonder who is looking after the dogs? We know it's not her dad or sticker sister as they are also stupid enough to show they are away in real time. Surely camping is the perfect opportunity to take dogs on holiday with you.

Edited for typos as I'm not a Sunday Times best selling author.

They’ve probably found a spot where they’ve parked up and thought it a great idea to make the kids and Joe walk down a path to make it look believable to their sheep.
That's what I suspect also.
They are very very careless with the children, but I don't think they did that trek. Just poses for the 'gram.

Is that a swipe.. ?
Not just the organising though. I follow Dilly and she loves life and loves her family. She’ll see straight through that shallow lot.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.