Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just the organising though. I follow Dilly and she loves life and loves her family. She’ll see straight through that shallow lot.
If her principles about it were that strong wouldn’t she say SYLO wasn’t for her after one series? She’s happy to make money from her association with Stacey

Reactions: 21
Wonder who is looking after the dogs? We know it's not her dad or sticker sister as they are also stupid enough to show they are away in real time. Surely camping is the perfect opportunity to take dogs on holiday with you.

Edited for typos as I'm not a Sunday Times best selling author.
It will probably be her mum as she mentioned her looking after them before

Reactions: 4
Mc donnalds...STOP being such a nasty witch having ago at jo... such venum in her... go yourself next time you horrible skunk

Reactions: 17
This trip is just all wrong 🙄. As Billy Connolly said, there is no such thing as bad weather just stupid folk wearing the wrong clothes.
I hope the motorhome check for damage to the roof if he was stuck under that McDonalds sign and nice for the lodge place to put them up but not showing how to motorhome in a good light. You need to be prepared and especially when visiting remote places as the roads are not great.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I live on the North Coast 500 route. Those bleeping hired campervanners are the bane of our society’s life. See the ones who actually own one aren’t too bad and they’re quite respectful of the roads etc, but those in the hired ones do not give a toss and litter everywhere, they wedge the vans on soggy verges and get stuck and block roads cos they’re too mean to pay for a site or the sites are all booked up/closed and they don’t think to check, and clog up single track roads cos they’re not bothered about normal folk just trying to live there and just want the Instagram view. And also get stuck in a McDonald’s drive through…..bleeping knobs.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Just in case they delete it.
Also who goes on a hike in wellies?!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
One of my last dreams before I woke up was about needing a wee (needed one irl lol) and what I had to do in the dream was go outside in the dark to my parked car and the loo must have been in there but I couldn’t go in cos it was full of brambles. Woke up and thought wtf was that all about? Then realised it must have been from all the chat on here about what she was going to do with the contents of the loo on the camper van! At least she wasn’t actually in the dream, that would have been a nightmare. Sorry I know other people’s dreams are never as interesting as your own but it always amuses me when tattle manages to make its way into my dreams!
I have dreams inspired by Tattle all the time. My dream involved parking our little camper next to Stinky Stacey’s and trying to stop my curious almost 4yo making friends with their rabble of kids. I bribed him with an iPad and woke up in a panic, saying to my husband “we can’t afford an iPad for Charlie, why didn’t we get him a kindle fire instead?” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So did Joe crash the camper into the barrier at Mac Donald’s? Did I hear that right ??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So did Joe crash the camper into the barrier at Mac Donald’s? Did I hear that right ??
Yes and I bet he’s not happy that news has got out about it - the campervan company won’t be happy if he’s damaged the roof. Bet Joe was hoping he’d get away with it

Reactions: 32
Yes and I bet he’s not happy that news has got out about it - the campervan company won’t be happy if he’s damaged the roof. Bet Joe was hoping he’d get away with it
click on joes insta of posts he’s been tagged in a there is a video of him at macdonalds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Busted! Good job they got it free in off season so he can afford to get it fixed and they have time to.

Also my days might be off but just so I understand, they spent a day traveling, 1 day in a carpark, 1 in a caravan park, 1 in a hotel and now a day traveling back home. Hardly a great adventure is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
O look
Morons like Stacey and Joe.. I hop he did damaged the top of the roof.. the campervan hire company deserves it!! Why lending for free campervan to people like Stacey and Joe who has plenty of money and no common sense ????? Dirty , scrubby all of them
---
Busted! Good job they got it free in off season so he can afford to get it fixed and they have time to.

Also my days might be off but just so I understand, they spent a day traveling, 1 day in a carpark, 1 in a caravan park, 1 in a hotel and now a day traveling back home. Hardly a great adventure is it?!
What a bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.