Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amount of bull tit that spews from her mouth - “whilst we were away I was working hard on my newsletter” yeah right 🙄 so she’s in a motor home with 5 kids for a few days not relaxing and enjoying her time with her family oh no she’s busy working away so she can send you her brand new “I haven’t don’t anything like this before” newsletter that no doubt will be filled with ads for all the small businesses she supports. This airhead - ditsy - giggly silly me - I do it all for you act annoys me way more than it should why can’t her sheep see through her manipulating ways.
Shes giving away her hair oil to first 1,000 subscribers again - super cheap way of advertising and saves having to pay for market research etc etc and will no doubt be a tax write off

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Amount of bull tit that spews from her mouth - “whilst we were away I was working hard on my newsletter” yeah right 🙄 so she’s in a motor home with 5 kids for a few days not relaxing and enjoying her time with her family oh no she’s busy working away so she can send you her brand new “I haven’t don’t anything like this before” newsletter that no doubt will be filled with ads for all the small businesses she supports. This airhead - ditsy - giggly silly me - I do it all for you act annoys me way more than it should why can’t her sheep see through her manipulating ways.
Shes giving away her hair oil to first 1,000 subscribers again - super cheap way of advertising and saves having to pay for market research etc etc and will no doubt be a tax write off
Pathetic, making it sound like it’s just some cute round robin type thing that she’s knocked up in Word when she probably hasn’t contributed a single word in reality.

Reactions: 11
Its the dry yellow hair and the fact they didn’t bother reposting her stories for me. This will be excess or expiring/damaged stock she is flogging, not to mention yes they retail at £26 but they probably cost £3 to make. She has got nice thick, long hair unless there’s some tapes hidden in there somewhere? Please for the love of god just dye it back dark, it’ll at least look healthy with some shine to it!

View attachment 2771928

She is coming to my town in Scotland 😬 my council posted this on Facebook today!
I wonder if she will be staying at Layton's dad's house 😉😂
---
View attachment 2771928

She is coming to my town in Scotland 😬 my council posted this on Facebook today!
I wonder if she will be staying at Layton's dad's house 😉😂
---
Possibly already been said but while on their family holiday Leighton is again in two places at once...with his dad and also in the caravan with the reat of them.
At least the teleporting this time isn't a far distance and he will have some nights in the warm and a comfortable bed.
He looks like his having a great time 😬
---
So for this news letter is there any fee to be paid??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Does it irritate anyone else the way she keeps saying " I didn't realise how wonderful you'd all be..!!" C'mon you have millions of followers and what? You thought only one or two would sign up? Come off it!!

Reactions: 14
Does it irritate anyone else the way she keeps saying " I didn't realise how wonderful you'd all be..!!" C'mon you have millions of followers and what? You thought only one or two would sign up? Come off it!!
I despise how she does this with every single new product she launches. She is such a phony. I guess we should just be grateful she didn’t do the shaky, tearful voice and twisting of her necklace. I think that reserved for when she’s making money from the plebs and I’m assuming the newsletter will be “free” (she will just earn the money from the links, ads, discount codes etc within it)

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
On Joe’s story all three under the table playing Polly Pocket. Surely none of them (maybe Rex) are old enough to be playing unsupervised with such tiny toys???

I despise how she does this with every single new product she launches. She is such a phony. I guess we should just be grateful she didn’t do the shaky, tearful voice and twisting of her necklace. I think that reserved for when she’s making money from the plebs and I’m assuming the newsletter will be “free” (she will just earn the money from the links, ads, discount codes etc within it)
She’s done it now 😂😂

• Haha
She's been on gurning about all the people who signed up for her newsletter I think perhaps they were after the oil capsules for hair not for anything else
Edit to add she's just announced she's giving another 1000 away they must be very cheap to produce and she's making mega bucks on them

Saint Stacey strikes again. She loves to blow smoke up her own arse on how she changes people's lives 😆. What about all the actual small businesses that she ignores yet takes their freebies. She has been called out more about this than those she mentions

Saint Stacey strikes again. She loves to blow smoke up her own arse on how she changes people's lives 😆. What about all the actual small businesses that she ignores yet takes their freebies. She has been called out more about this than those she mentions
Yes let’s not forget how she collaborated with ikea who supplied her wedding with furniture and accessories, there have been inflatable bouncy castles, ice cream stalls, free clothing, ..so much for free and yet millionaire Stacey never turns a freebie down, she just doesn’t bother to declare it and allows the public to think she has paid. Her whole family are a bunch of freeloaders.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She’s making out it’s just a little newsletter to “catch up” and share news….making it sound exclusive . Rewarding her followers with discount codes cos she’s so generous (but each click on codes/links will bring in money!!)

At the very least the newsletter is marketing and advertising….at worst it’s harvesting data from people. Email addresses and names plus whatever else it asks for as you sign up. Plus cookies tracking how you engage with links in the newsletter and subsequent sites/clicks!!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.