Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The two teenagers seem to at least care about their appearances
I still find it mad that so many refer to Leighton as a teen (and have done for years) because of him basically living alone….yet he’s not even 12 yet.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Deposits for camper vans near me is very high and it took us weeks to get ours back despite everything being like when we drove it away after collecting it! More fool the rental company. Filthy animals

Reactions: 12
That’s not Skye though, that’s approximately 100 miles from Skye.
Bloody clowns that they are 🙄
Yeah I know it’s not Skye… My mistake, I thought she said they hadn’t got a caravan park at all. Although doesn’t sound like they stayed overnight at that one, just an afternoon visit 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Deposits for camper vans near me is very high and it took us weeks to get ours back despite everything being like when we drove it away after collecting it! More fool the rental company. Filthy animals
Yip was the same for my friend

Reactions: 2
I think Hinches obsession with cleanliness will only get worse after what happened to her little lad. Not excusing it, kids need to be able for rough and tumble and dirt, it's good for their bodies and minds but I can just see it getting worse.
Hinch is just as much as a dirt bag she doesn't clean she wipes down surfaces. Both her and Stacey are cunts in my eyes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Hinch is just as much as a dirt bag she doesn't clean she wipes down surfaces. Both her and Stacey are cunts in my eyes.
And has animals (alpacas) in her kitchen on a regular basis. 🤢

I dread to think of the state of that camper van, but it serves that company right for giving it to the dirtbags. 🤢

Reactions: 15
So basically they got the can free as it was available because no one else can use it if the sites are shut? I know Scotland is beautiful but I couldn’t think of anything worse, free or not, being freezing cold in a car park squashed in a van. Like whats the actual point i wonder? Is this just a personal ploy to remind people how relatable they are/make everyone forget about the luxury gifted holidays?

Reactions: 16
Really gets me angry that squash and salmon seem to forget about the other children... all about their "pickles" 😒

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just what I wanted to see Swash emptying a full chemical toilet. Guess they found a campsite that was open then. 💩 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Hiking in wellies and trainers FFS.
These are the type of imbeciles that need rescuing for not being prepared.

Reactions: 29
They also had bulk buy of matching rain coats....clearly went totally unprepared!

Stace is like:

"We are climbing a mountain...we will all have fun...yes its raining...yes its cold....yes its bleeping miserable but smile for the gram kids as that's how we can afford to live"

I have done the walk to Steall Falls many times. Doing it with 3 small children… in heavy rain … when the rocks are so slippy … whilst wearing wellies … is insanity.

Newsflash Stacey: just because someone tells you to do something, doesn’t mean you have to do it! A quick Google would have told them about the many fatal accidents. There’s even a sign at the start of the route that says ‘Danger of Death’ It’s not there for the craic!

[/QUOTE

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor Rose looks wrecked. That's an awful lot for those little legs. They could do with a couple of slings for the girls. Carrying a baby on your shoulders to hike is asking for trouble.

Reactions: 20
I have done the walk to Steall Falls many times. Doing it with 3 small children… in heavy rain … when the rocks are so slippy … whilst wearing wellies … is insanity.

Newsflash Stacey: just because someone tells you to do something, doesn’t mean you have to do it! A quick Google would have told them about the many fatal accidents. There’s even a sign at the start of the route that says ‘Danger of Death’ It’s not there for the craic!
These gormless morons would take no heed of signs like that.....

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.