Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they had no internet and all buffering off one phone.?
Gosh for her to upload so much tit on IG and Kidd watch a laptop .what network is that ?
Fukin bullshit as per

Reactions: 23
He’s there with his thick coat and wooly hat.. while the baby has not socks or shoes on 🤬🥶
IMG_3135.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Omg why has that baby not got socks on.
My daughter kicks her socks off so she will wear a baby gro or tights no way would she go out with nothing on

Reactions: 22
If she won't wear socks which most kids won't put bloody tights on 😡
---
I see he's put his story's so no one can message him about it

Reactions: 15
Stinky but grateful? Yehhhhhh you got that right Stace. You are stinky 24/7 when at home, never mind in a campervan. Basic hygiene means nothing to these dirty bastards.

Screenshot_20240221_000043_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Did anyone notice Dilly doing an impression of Stacey on Sort Your Lie Out last night? It was absolutely hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They won’t empty that toilet. They will hand it back full. How can such gross, greasy, feral, dirty animals have admirers? I know Hinch is a head wrecker but at least she keeps her kids nice and clean.

Reactions: 16
They won’t empty that toilet. They will hand it back full. How can such gross, greasy, feral, dirty animals have admirers? I know Hinch is a head wrecker but at least she keeps her kids nice and clean.
Surely if you rent a camper you have to hand it back clean?

Reactions: 7
Hinch is the other extreme. She needs to let her kids play more and get dirty. Stacey lets them get dirty but doesn't wash them for days. There is dirt and mess and then there is this grubby family. The two teenagers seem to at least care about their appearances

Hinch is the other extreme. She needs to let her kids play more and get dirty. Stacey lets them get dirty but doesn't wash them for days. There is dirt and mess and then there is this grubby family. The two teenagers seem to at least care about their appearances
I think Hinches obsession with cleanliness will only get worse after what happened to her little lad. Not excusing it, kids need to be able for rough and tumble and dirt, it's good for their bodies and minds but I can just see it getting worse.

Reactions: 10
Usually people do, because they have morals. A smaller amount will do it because the camper can company have their credit card details and can charge them a cleaning fee/keep their deposit. Unfortunately for the staff, they’ve grifted the camper van and have no morals.

Reactions: 8
This is Grubby, dirty Stacey and Joe you talking about..of course they will hand it back full of 💩.. Stacey will then post laughing story on Instagram how funny it was( we didn’t know how to empty the toilet or couldn’t find place where to empty it) … if someone will say something bad .. she will call them Jealous Willmas

Reactions: 11
This is Grubby, dirty Stacey and Joe you talking about..of course they will hand it back full of 💩.. Stacey will then post laughing story on Instagram how funny it was( we didn’t know how to empty the toilet or couldn’t find place where to empty it) … if someone will say something bad .. she will call them Jealous Willmas
Or better still it will get into the DM, expose them as entitled skanky scroungers and explode like Catherine Tydesley’s cake gate!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.