Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with them spouting a load of bollocks about turning up in random car parks and spending the night and making out they’ve not planned an iota of this ‘last minute’ camper van jaunt, is that the sheep are more than stupid enough to believe it and so will decide to pack up their Dave’s transit and head up the A1 with the kids rolling around in the back in a vain attempt to ‘do a Stacey and Joe’. 🙄

Sadly the reality of them more than likely all being holed up in an hotel and only decanting to said camper van in order to take photos and video to display to the halfwits who believe every word Saint Stacey utters will completely pass them by and so they’re promoting a practice which is completely irresponsible and nothing like what they’re experiencing in real life but hey, why would Stacey care? 🤨

Stacey doesn’t give a flying duck about anyone but herself and hers and so if she inadvertently causes a whole load of fuss and bother with her lies I can’t imagine it’ll give her any sleepless nights. Ignorant witch probably thinks that locals now having to cope with a bunch of uneducated, ill prepared and disruptive tourists will be grateful to her for the business, selfish twit. 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who does he think he is the black magic man... oh ffs give it a rest for those who are too young to remember there used to be an AD on tv for black magic chocolates and it portrayed a very handsome man all dressed in black. Get back in your box dirty Dave you have no hope. He has such a high opinion of himself it's sickening
Is he actually sponsored by Cadburys or just hoping for some free chocolates?

Reactions: 6
Who does he think he is the black magic man... oh ffs give it a rest for those who are too young to remember there used to be an AD on tv for black magic chocolates and it portrayed a very handsome man all dressed in black. Get back in your box dirty Dave you have no hope. He has such a high opinion of himself it's sickening
He gives me the actual heave 🤢

Reactions: 6
It is because he got it for free. He is constantly advertising the campervan site and they are posting his stories. It was well planned out minus the brainless oaf not checking for camping sites
Just a thought I know the camping sites aren’t opened for another few weeks but what if they’ve let them park up on site a use the facilities etc ie to empty the toilet and charge it up. Her management could’ve contacted them and paid in advance, we all know this wasn’t just planned and they aren’t parking in car parks. Hotels they would been seen but empty caravan parks no1 will see them 🙄 just a mad thought 😂

Reactions: 13
Look at that poor child belle no shoes on standing in pebbles with a snotty nose. meanwhile the golden child Roess is suited and booted. Talking about a camper full of shot are they right in the head. Disgraceful bunch of chavs

Reactions: 16
Glad i wasn't the only one wondering where they all sit/car seats go. My dad has a 6 berth camper yet can only actually transport 4 persons belted in..... sooooo where are 7 of them sitting??

Reactions: 9
So they did get to a caravan park then..
Why all the un-necessary lies!! Any normal family of 7 clampits wouldn’t go un-noticed so why would they think they would what with the being big celebs and all that 😂and from the picture there’s other caravans there so more lies

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.