Stacey Solomon #92 stories full of ads from jewellery to clothes while posing with favourite child Rose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought I would share this article from DM!!! Stacey makes like Zachary’s dad is not involved in his life but the truth is different!!!!!
Now I can’t say I was a massive Stacey fan so maybe I’ve picked this up wrong but everything I knew about Stacey when she first started revolved around her being a ‘struggling’ single mum who had to cope all on her own and was on the bones of her arse. 🤔

Fast forward to what we know now and what a close family they are; I mean Dirty Dave’s in and out of Pickle Cottage and babysitting like a fiddler’s elbow and scabby Sticker Sister’s never too far away, alongside other things about their childhood that Jemma’s let slip (her and Stacey attending concerts and the suchlike with photos of them being up and near the front, so not the cheap seats), well, it makes you wonder how much of that was true or if it was Stacey setting up her ‘look how relatable I am’ persona from the get go? 🤷‍♀️

Whatever the reality I think she’s definitely disingenuous about the situation with the dad’s of both the older boys. Pfffffft, the whole lot of them just lie by default I think; it’s less about what the truth is and more ‘what do I need to say to get what I want?’ and yet still the sheep just fall for it. 🙄 It worries me these people just walk among us it really does! 😆

• Angry
Reactions: 31
I’ve forgotten what Rex and Leighton look like. But actually that’s a good thing, she should be taking the rest of them off her socials aswell but we know that’s never gonna happen
Leighton is with his dad and stepmom. Being treated a fair bit better.

Reactions: 9
If she wears anything other than the trouser outfit, she is going to stick out like a sore thumb 😬 nobody gets overly dressed up for going out out any more

Reactions: 15
I thought I would share this article from DM!!! Stacey makes like Zachary’s dad is not involved in his life but the truth is different!!!!!
Years ago I remember reading a similar article with a photo of his dad. His Dad said he was very much involved with his son and, quite rightly, angry to be portrayed as otherwise. I was watching her X-Factor video the other day as it popped up on TikTok. She was so natural and lovely back then but even then she had her family as an entourage and plugged the single mum bit but I’m sure she said then she lived with her mum. I bet she’s never struggled in her life!

Reactions: 14
We all know she is going to wear dress no.5 🙄 Wants everyone to say 'Aww Stace just go for it, u deserve it' bla bla...
---

Yes I too noticed that 🤣 for me it was when it went close up 🤣 before and after..
Them lashes haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Years ago I remember reading a similar article with a photo of his dad. His Dad said he was very much involved with his son and, quite rightly, angry to be portrayed as otherwise. I was watching her X-Factor video the other day as it popped up on TikTok. She was so natural and lovely back then but even then she had her family as an entourage and plugged the single mum bit but I’m sure she said then she lived with her mum. I bet she’s never struggled in her life!
👏👏👏this is the article… she mention how she was a single teenager mum on benefits but in reality she was living with her mum and had all the help ..
It’s the same now she pretends she and Joe doing it all by themselves with little help from her dad,mum and her sister but the reality is she has cleaner, nanny , gardener

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think her two girls will have so much sibling rivalry as they get older if Stacey continues to favour Rose.
The wording on some of her stories is so wrong....eg the house gets brighter when Rose comes home!
It's like Belle does not exist at times.
We did see this with Rex as well until Rose came along but somehow I can't see Belle taking Rose's place this time.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
She said my whole heart for Rose and Belle… so she’s no room for anyone else in her heart…. doesn’t she think before she says these things!!

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.