Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’ve just watched the cupcake reel. It’s one thing making use of stuff around the house and ready for the bin but shes bought brand new things! Yet more tat for landfill but as she says it was cheap 🙄. It looks absolutely dreadful too but her sheep clearly think she’s amazingly talented..

Reactions: 22
OMG I’ve just watched the cupcake reel. It’s one thing making use of stuff around the house and ready for the bin but shes bought brand new things! Yet more tat for landfill but as she says it was cheap 🙄. It looks absolutely dreadful too but her sheep clearly think she’s amazingly talented..
My prediction that it was going to be a hot chocolate/coffee to store spare hot stuff in would’ve been a better thing for her to make because you can store stuff in it in a way that makes sense. I don’t really know what the cupcake is for unless it’s just a decoration in which case it’s a bit pointless because how many times in your life do you need a cupcake decoration! It’ll probably never been seen again anyway like most of her ‘crafts’.

Reactions: 14
Good Morning my tattle babes.....just to update you all. Before I went on the school run and rushed into work this morning I got up and made a paper mache of a giant emoji poo. I then striped all the beds and danced about with my mop bucket and made sure to video it to send on to all my friends so they could tell me how wonderful I am. I then videoed myself getting ready while grinning wildly at the camera and told them all what I had on today. They need to know all this. And all this before I got out the door to school and work. Aren't I WONDERFUL?????????

PS I love you all to the moon and back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why has Joe started sharing her reels on his own stories? Is she not happy with the engagement on them or something?

Reactions: 15
Good Morning my tattle babes.....just to update you all. Before I went on the school run and rushed into work this morning I got up and made a paper mache of a giant emoji poo. I then striped all the beds and danced about with my mop bucket and made sure to video it to send on to all my friends so they could tell me how wonderful I am. I then videoed myself getting ready while grinning wildly at the camera and told them all what I had on today. They need to know all this. And all this before I got out the door to school and work. Aren't I WONDERFUL?????????

All so relatable 😁🤣. Typical morning in most houses I would say 😁🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My cupcake prediction was right 🧁
I love how she said if you dont like it dont tell me, defensive much stace 🤣
What a load of old tit, she’s making out it cost £28 but reality is it would cost you about £50 to make, for a prop for a birthday party?! Dont they all get the birthday set ups gifted anyway. Whats the point. And who has the time!

Reactions: 20
Stocker sister was going to decorate her house as a gingerbread house for Christmas but got covid and didn’t bother. She did start off spray painting some massive sweets and lollipops she bought online though. Wonder if they will feature alongside Stacey’s cupcake

Reactions: 7

I shouted to my children from the bed that it’s time to shower and get ready for school, dragged myself up to put some fruit and cereal in bowls and fell back to sleep on the sofa after they left. I still managed a more productive and clean morning than stankey Stacey. No plastic flowers or cupcakes in sight 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Tanjoe been on complaining about setting alarms off in shops because he had a tag still attached to his t shirt. Ffs who wouldn't notice this when putting it on. They would do anything for attention and how come it's still on the t shirt. Unbelievable like the rest of the tit they post

Reactions: 15
Joe's pre records are a day behind 🤦‍♂️ did she not have the tag story up last night

Reactions: 9
Let’s be honest what 1 year honestly gives a tit about a fake flowers on the ceiling or a big giant stupid cupcake she’s only interested in toys like all 1 year olds!! This is all for her and for her sheep to get engagement from

Reactions: 23
Why has she made the cake today? Kid's birthday isn't for over a week as for the sobbing get over yourself woman you can't keep having kids so that you can keep making first birthday cakes you utter weirdo besides the house is too small and you don't take care of any of them either

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh I am assuming the party will be today or tomorrow - at the weekend to get round work/ school. Even if the reel/ story won't appear til later in the week.

Otherwise it's stale cake and dried out buttercream icing for the win!

• Haha
Why has she made the cake today? Kid's birthday isn't for over a week as for the sobbing get over yourself woman you can't keep having kids so that you can keep making first birthday cakes you utter weirdo besides the house is too small and you don't take care of any of them either
I think Belles birthday is on the 7th so this Wednesday.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.