Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in hospital and haven’t washed my hair in a good full week now, i planned to do it the day I was admitted 🤷‍♀️ still I’d rather look like a shitbag with dirty hair than spray it with anything recommended by her
I hope you get home soon and have a speedy recovery ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bought those rehab shampoo sheets long before that skanky scruff got involved. It was a pile of absolute shite. Just clumped like gluey paper in my hands. I messaged them and they sent back a pile of useless information about how to use them properly as if I hadn’t read the instructions? I messaged back asking for my money back (they were not cheap) and got ignored…I even posted a negative review as a comment hoping to get noticed but they just deleted it! It’s total crap. The fact she went in with them just proves how awful the product is. Don’t waste your money 💰

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I just spray perfume on my skin and hair - if I want my hair to look less greasy I just use dry shampoo. All far cheaper than her hair perfume and hair products.and it’s easy to keep your hair looking good if you have a regular hairdresser which she does. No way does she dye her own hair, plus when she ‘works’ she has MUA and hairdressers on tap

Reactions: 24
Honest to God, if your hair has reached the point where you are contemplating using "hair perfume" you need to just bleeping wash it. Grim as duck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 39
When was Belle born? And Rex? I’ve looked online and it just says Feb and May, the exact date was for golden child Rose. So obvious she’s the favourite and the rest are the annex family
Mick shares the same birthday as my friend and loves this, she is 1 is Stacy sheep 🙈so his birthday is the 23rd may. Although who knows the exact date with her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mick shares the same birthday as my friend and loves this, she is 1 is Stacy sheep 🙈so his birthday is the 23rd may. Although who knows the exact date with her
I’m sorry but if you’re actually excited about sharing a birthday with Stacey Trolloman’s son, you need to get a bleeping life my god 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looks like this could potentially be a giant cupcake monstrosity?!

I did actually come by to say (i forgot yesterday) has it not been ages since she last mentioned the hair brand? So odd, they’ve obviously just found the cash to pay her for a post advertising the products under the guise of her being a big boss investor

Reactions: 11
Looks like this could potentially be a giant cupcake monstrosity?!

I did actually come by to say (i forgot yesterday) has it not been ages since she last mentioned the hair brand? So odd, they’ve obviously just found the cash to pay her for a post advertising the products under the guise of her being a big boss investor
I thought it was going to be a takeaway cup with hot chocolate/frappe as storage for hot drink stuff like pods that can’t fit into her labelled glass containers.

• Haha
I thought it was going to be a takeaway cup with hot chocolate/frappe as storage for hot drink stuff like pods that can’t fit into her labelled glass containers.
I can see it…Hopefully with a giant sticker from her sister that says “c@nt” 😂

Lets all wait with baited breath to see which instagram crafter shes ripped off now

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lets all wait with baited breath to see which instagram crafter shes ripped off now
Ohh she’s defo ripped of some other influencer or pintrest person, she’s not got an original idea in her head!!

Reactions: 9

😂 I think there will definitely be a sticker from her sister and probably some stuff going in it that she will be sponsored for, I don’t know what coffee brands work with influencers but that’s probably the point of it.
---
Ohh she’s defo ripped of some other influencer or pintrest person, she’s not got an original idea in her head!!
This kind of thing is all over tiktok at the moment. A YouTuber I forget the name of used to do stuff like make a giant mascara for makeup storage etc but it seems to have become popular again. The other day I saw people make a giant cupcake, giant donuts and a giant kiwi on tiktok so she has loads of people she can steal ideas from!

Oh c’mon now, be fair; she’s obviously doing this to show us how ‘normal’ and just like us she is isn’t she? 🤷‍♀️

I mean I was just scrolling the other morning and saw a life size replica of the Titanic made of nothing more than Pringles tubs and pipe cleaners which I thought would be great for my little un’s second birthday since he once might have shown a passing interest in boats. Anyway, just like our Stace I’ve just spent the last three days working day and night to make it a reality and I’m sure we won’t be the only ones who are in this same situation.

I mean, who needs to worry about frivolities like work, childcare, school and all the other mundane irrelevancies like bill paying and keeping a house over your head when there’s pointless inane ‘crafts’ to be fannied on with for a child who really is too young to take any of it in. Oh yes, she’s just like us that Stacey… 🙄🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Anyway, just like our Stace I’ve just spent the last three days working day and night to make it a reality and I’m sure we won’t be the only ones who are in this same situation.
The least you could do really, all things considered 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Joe has gone from never posting to posting loads whatever is going on
I preferred whem they both don't post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not opposed to it myself but definitely botox, that’s why her face looks so different to me!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.