Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she hasn’t made it clear that she owns some of the Rehab business by putting invested in Rehab. To any newbies it isn’t clear she literally invested in the company- just seems like she really likes their products. She is so fricking sly.

Reactions: 11
Not been on here since I've been engrossed with the Ashslifestories thread but had to come on and say that cottage pie looks like bloody compost with peas in it! 😬
Surely that ain’t enough food for 7 people, 8 if you count the nanny!

Reactions: 8
Surely she’s not saying she’s made up the chocolate bark idea herself when everyone and their granny was making it over Christmas

Ha ha that reminds me of the time my son had cottage pie in infant school & I asked him what he had for dinner….his answer soil & mash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“I’m invested in rehab products” DOES NOT mean the same as #ad!
---
Love how she hasn’t made it clear that she owns some of the Rehab business by putting invested in Rehab. To any newbies it isn’t clear she literally invested in the company- just seems like she really likes their products. She is so fricking sly.
Oops you beat me to it!
---
Grrrr. “I AM invested” has a totally different meaning to “I HAVE invested”. It’s so misleading

Reactions: 14
Not been on here since I've been engrossed with the Ashslifestories thread but had to come on and say that cottage pie looks like bloody compost with peas in it! 😬
How has she even managed to get it that dry!

Reactions: 6
Cottage pie looks nasty and see old Pervy Dave is selling stuff now. Do they ever stop greedy pack of insta scammers

Yes and he hasn’t tagged it as AD so is breaching ASA rules
He thinks he’s above all cos of his daughter…
What give me a twitch was seeing his bathroom window doesn’t appear to be frosted (I may be wrong) nor is there a blind up. His neighbours must be delighted when he showers…

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure I can agree that she looks "awful", she looks like a women in workout gear. If she is working out like she claims maybe it's for mental health benefits rather than looks.

Sorrryyyyy, back to Tattling 🏃‍♀️

Reactions: 25
Not sure I can agree that she looks "awful", she looks like a women in workout gear. If she is working out like she claims maybe it's for mental health benefits rather than looks.

I think she has a good figure, if she wasn’t such a head and a liar, who leaves her babies in disgusting nappies, I wouldn’t have much bad to say about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Yes. I do agree with you here. And for a woman that has had 5 kids she looks great. I work out twice a week and walk every day and it is for my mental health because I eat what I want so it isn't to have a fit bod :D .
I shall follow you back to tattling now. Lead on :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.