Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey’s forehead is looking VERYYYY smooth in these latest videos compared to recent videos. Her forehead doesn’t move even a bit and I think it’s even more noticeable because she is usually so OTT and expressive. Also the area under her eyes looks different…kind of hollow??

Aso how kind can one person be?? A free hair perfume with any order with no minimum order price 🥰🥺

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
So Joe’s mum went to Jamaica with them. No sign of Harry in the boys photo he uploaded with Zach, Leighton, Rex and Stacey’s brother Josh

• Sad
Reactions: 9
That rose monstrosity 🤦‍♀️ were they left over from the tit bottle present? isn’t it Belles birthday? Would think she’d have gone for Yellow/Lemon theme for Belle.
---
Doesn't her brother look like her Dad? 😳
🫣 poor lad when someone says ‘ you look like your dad Dirty Dave’ 🫣
---
Doesn't her brother look like her Dad? 😳
Poor lad when someone says “you look like your dad Dirty Dave” 🫣

• Haha
When was Belle born? And Rex? I’ve looked online and it just says Feb and May, the exact date was for golden child Rose. So obvious she’s the favourite and the rest are the annex family

Reactions: 8
When was Belle born? And Rex? I’ve looked online and it just says Feb and May, the exact date was for golden child Rose. So obvious she’s the favourite and the rest are the annex family
Belle 12th feb, Rex 23rd may. Unless I've remembered that wrong after just looking at the wiki hahha brain on a go slow sodding cold

Reactions: 6
I’m not sure but it’s very on point in that family 😷…… Seriously though does she not check her posts for typos? Maybe she should hire someone.
Well known ‘influencer’ trick. Make deliberate spelling mistakes and use bad grammar knowing people will message you, hence upping your engagement on insta. SSS knows all the tricks 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Stacey and hot water and shampoo are strangers though, hence the need for Fabreze for hair.
She’s a strange ‘un alright; she makes such a huge deal about ‘oh I like my hair to smell nice’ and ‘I don’t want people to think I smell’ as she spritz’s herself liberally with the hair perfume she ‘invented’ yet she hasn’t seemed to grasp the correlation between smelling nice and washing herself. Bless, it’d be funny if she wasn’t so tragic. 🤦‍♀️

Still, stand back as the stampede of sheeple rush to buy anything from Rehab’s overpriced range all so they too can be like Stacey and avoid the simple daily process of bathing and instead mask any unpleasant odours by slavering themselves in scent. What with that for the hair and her Airwick range for the house you could probably do away with cleaning anything altogether! 😉😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who the hell needs ‘Hair perfume’ Just wash your hair you woman!
I don’t get it! My hair does get greasy very quickly so if I’m on day 2 (or sometimes 3 but I can’t leave it any longer than that) then I do like to give it a spritz to make myself feel fresh but I just use the perfume I’m already wearing, when I’m applying it I’ll just do a spritz just above my head so it sort of wafts down nice and evenly without being overpowering. I’ve never felt the need to buy an extra perfume just for my hair.
---
Also, I didn’t realise quite how blonde she’s gotten. To be fair it’s a vast improvement on the red but I still don’t think it suits her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I don’t get it! My hair does get greasy very quickly so if I’m on day 2 (or sometimes 3 but I can’t leave it any longer than that) then I do like to give it a spritz to make myself feel fresh but I just use the perfume I’m already wearing, when I’m applying it I’ll just do a spritz just above my head so it sort of wafts down nice and evenly without being overpowering. I’ve never felt the need to buy an extra perfume just for my hair.
---
Also, I didn’t realise quite how blonde she’s gotten. To be fair it’s a vast improvement on the red but I still don’t think it suits her.
I can go about three days but I also have dry shampoo spray and wouldn’t dream of being influenced by Scruffy Stacey. Seriously her sheep must be so thick! They really don’t realise she’s selling to them and she definitely is not their friend nor does she love them all….

I can go about three days but I also have dry shampoo spray and wouldn’t dream of being influenced by Scruffy Stacey. Seriously her sheep must be so thick! They really don’t realise she’s selling to them and she definitely is not their friend nor does she love them all….
What? She doesn’t love them to the moon and back???

• Haha
I’m in hospital and haven’t washed my hair in a good full week now, i planned to do it the day I was admitted 🤷‍♀️ still I’d rather look like a shitbag with dirty hair than spray it with anything recommended by her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Of course she loves them silly! Look at how much money they’ve made her!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.