Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey has surprised her family (well 20 of them) with a holiday to Jamaica gifted on Christmas Day. Isn’t that generous?

She’ll be back soon though to clean her house along with the rest of us in January. She’s also got a new attitude to next year and is going to basically do what she wants. Keep your eyes out for a new #AD partner in Look Fantastic after she asked her followers if they wanted her to work with them.

Thanks to @MyrtleRV for the new thread title, had to shorten it slightly to fit

Reactions: 30
I just watched a video maybe from the mirror on Facebook…..fans calling out for her to have a reality show. Not being funny but it’s never gonna happen, Joe can’t act for too long.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t imagine anything worse than going on holiday with 19 relatives. And we’re a pretty quiet bunch. God help the poor bastards who are having to share that resort with Stacey squawking and dirty Dave creeping about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Ladies it's hard not to feel a bit envious while we shiver here as they frollick in Jamaica but would you swap your life for shagging Joe Swash and his nails (all be it once or twice a year)? Would you take Jamaica if you paid for it with topless pictures of your little girl on Instagram? Would you take Jamaica if you had dumped your young teens in a converted garage off grid,away from the core family home?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
I couldn’t imagine anything worse than going on holiday with 19 relatives. And we’re a pretty quiet bunch. God help the poor bastards who are having to share that resort with Stacey squawking and dirty Dave creeping about.
Can you imagine paying all that money for a holiday and up rocks stinky stace and dirty nailed swash? Not to mention the feral kids and creepy grandad taking their pictures *nudge nudge wink wink say no more* keep your kids away from him. I'd be livid. Absolutely gutted.

Reactions: 28
As a little thank you to all you for the thread title likes I’m going to take every single one of you on an all expenses trip to the Bahamas for a month, so pack you bags lovelies! ⛱

I’ll give you all the details in a mo as I’m just waiting to hear back from Trending Travel now. I mean, they seem perfectly happy to give such holidays to Stacey and her clan for free so as Stacey is always trying to convince us that she’s just like one of us then well, I can see no reason why they won’t give me one for us all too?! 🤷‍♀️😉

Failing that I’ll just tell them I’m one of her family as that little number seems to have worked a good few times for dodgy Dave. Yes, I suppose technically I’m not ‘family’ but I can show them screenshots where I’m referred to as part of her ‘wonderful Instafamily’ and with her telling me that she loves me and so that’s bound to do the trick right?! Whooo hooo, jollies here we all come! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
As a little thank you to all you for the thread title likes I’m going to take every single one of you on an all expenses trip to the Bahamas for a month, so pack you bags lovelies! ⛱

I’ll give you all the details in a mo as I’m just waiting to hear back from Trending Travel now. I mean, they seem perfectly happy to give such holidays to Stacey and her clan for free so as Stacey is always trying to convince us that she’s just like one of us then well, I can see no reason why they won’t give me one for us all too?! 🤷‍♀️😉

Failing that I’ll just tell them I’m one of her family as that little number seems to have worked a good few times for dodgy Dave. Yes, I suppose technically I’m not ‘family’ but I can show them screenshots where I’m referred to as part of her ‘wonderful Instafamily’ and with her telling me that she loves me and so that’s bound to do the trick right?! Whooo hooo, jollies here we all come! 🤭😆
From a small family business I hope? Virgin Travel? Love Holidays? I'll just give gran a triple dose of her sleeping meds..should keep her out of trouble til we get back

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Can we hold off until after the very obviously coming soon fitness DVD please, I have some Christmas weight to lose

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not sure if it's been said I can't be fucked reading over but we're is the granny that moved in
Fucked somewhere for the new year

Reactions: 5
She never had her living at pickle cottage, she’s been for a visit but she lives in a care home 😊
Yup! They moved her from a care home further away to one that was closer to them, I think that’s where the confusion is coming from

Reactions: 8
The lot of them are walking icks. It wouldn't suprise me if some real dark and dodgy stories get leaked at some point in the future about Dave. I certainly wouldn't leave any child or young person alone with him, he gives off the worst creepy pead0 vibes.

• Sick
Reactions: 30

Last tripto turkey was only marked Ad when they got back so no doubt it'll be same with this freebie
---
⁹is it Sandal resort they're in or Breathless resort ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.