Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I salute anyone who wants to make their kid’s birthday cakes but if she’s so upset about it why not make them every year rather than just for their first birthday if it means so much to super mum stacey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Piping bag maybe if she is decorating the cake haven’t seen what is going on. Typical spelling mistake or text shorthand

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Euggghh I hope they aren't going to use those towels now they've been shoved around on the floor. I can just imagine them covered in dust and pubes. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Can anyone understand this or is it me just being thick?

View attachment 2733739
She does this on purpose - makes a simple spelling mistake or writes something that doesn’t make sense then her sheep reply telling her - she then does the “oh silly old me” act when it’s all calculated. The reply’s are what she needs to show her brands how many people react to her posts - such a snake wish people would see through her

Reactions: 23
…….. and folded while soaking wet and kept on the floor! Weirdos! 🤷🏻‍♀️
I bet there’s a heated floor in that bathroom, Stacey loves anything that saves her money. “No towel rails? Oh, let’s put them on the floor to dry!” Yucky in my opinion if so, & quite bizarre to put towels under there tho either wet or dry! 🤔 😂

Reactions: 15
I make my kids cakes every year. I call it my American recipe aka Betty Crocker. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Stacey Solomon, who has kids, still following Ash Huish from Ash life stories on Instagram, now it's been established she's dating the sex offender Gayle Newland who used a strap on dildo to rape a woman!

• Wow
So it looks like (from her Dad’s post) the family are under strict instructions not to post any photos from yesterday until Belle’s actual birthday on Wednesday….. or in other words stop dropping her in it and do not disobey Stacey if you want another free holiday! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a snoop at Dodgy Daves account. His profile pic is one from when they were on holiday so he clearly loves himself. There’s another pic in his stories 🤢 I’d be having a word if he was my dad!

Reactions: 6
Just had a snoop at Dodgy Daves account. His profile pic is one from when they were on holiday so he clearly loves himself. There’s another pic in his stories 🤢 I’d be having a word if he was my dad!
The sister has got 1 picture up as well, I wonder if there’s a big magazine deal for the first birthday party??

• Sick
Reactions: 5
quick my sheep 🐑 you all have to get Chanel shower gels, cream just like me Sincerely Relatable Stacey 🤮🤪😳
How ridiculous is that pathetic trolley, to be wheeled from the bathroom (with the shower) to the bedroom (with the bath!) 😂😂

• Haha
How ridiculous is that pathetic trolley, to be wheeled from the bathroom (with the shower) to the bedroom (with the bath!) 😂😂
It's like something I imagine would be in a care home, to be wheeled from room to room

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That cottage pie looks disgusting it's only got peas in it and that mash is full of lumps must be the cooks day off

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.