Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
I put the TV on last night and there was an old Celebrity Gogglebox on, she was still in the old house and Rex was a tiny baby (so about 4 and a bit years ago I guess). Both she and Joe looked (fairly) clean and presentable, and seemed like nice, normal people. How things change!

They really have both sold their souls (and their children's privacy) for this grifting insta lifestyle. All that money they have coming in, and they looked happier before.
Don't shoot me but I quite liked her before she moved. She was so much more natural, less lies, and more fun to watch. Now it's constant shill shill shill. She didn't seem to advertise that much before she moved now it's constant.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
House full of small children who are feral and allowed to go where they want and do what they want- she is putting toxic laundry chemicals into a cereal dispenser. So dangerous.

Absolutely defies belief.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
I’m surprised her sister done Staceys temp under her armpit though because that’s the least accurate way to get a reading, unless Staceys teeth were in the way when she was trying to put the thermometer under her tongue.

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
Weirdly his Wikipedia page doesn’t have his birth date, just the year. But last year her grid post was the 21st and on 2022 it was on the 23rd so maybe it changes every year and that is what catches her out?!

• Haha
  • Wow

Serene Serena

VIP Member
By the way, I would like to thank the Tattler on here who recommended following Orjenise on Instagram for decluttering tips, and giving advice on sorting your life out, little by little. She is amazing and there's no stealth advertising, she doesn't monetise her children (if she has any) and I highly recommend following her, especially if your life is as disorganised as mine is - or was, I'm getting there and it's only January 7th!!! 💕

BoringUser

So she was really ill with some sort of bacterial infection, so thought it was ok to sit for 10 hours on a flight which circulates the air around the plane infecting hundreds of people?! What a moron
I'm calling out that the illness and IV antibiotics will have "unknowingly" cancelled out her birth control. After she's finished plugging her fitness journey & unveils her new business venture- an online fitness app aimed at normal mums like her that she's founded with her PT sister, she will announce surprise baby no 6. Then we can all get in shape on the apo with a cheeky discount code!

• Haha
  • Wow

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Can you imagine the backlash if a male “celebrity” did a reel called “How to train your wife”? George Clooney is being called out for saying his wife is “homely” (even though it was taken out of context) and we have SSS doing 💩 like this.

• Sad

klairklopp

VIP Member
Haha she’s been caught again 😂😂
The best thing is why lie about it? A lot of couples go away for the night for a birthday or anniversary. It’s really strange how everything in her life is contrived and sneaky, usually for no reason at all because she could go on a rampage with a machete and the sheep would all still love and defend her.
P.S can the lovely tattler who saw them in the wild confirm whether Joe took his hat off or had he run out of spray on hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Anotherdayanotherwalk

"So many of you have been asking about my gym wear. I'm not supposed to tell you yet as it's not meant to be released for a couple of weeks but I just love wearing it so much I couldn't help myself. It's from a small business I've been working with called In the Style."

• Haha

Shelby69

I’m beginning to think I prefer insincere, trembly voiced, ‘pretend humble’ Stace rather than the humble bragging of ‘f&@k it’ Stace if we are going to have to suffer a never-ending stream this year along the lines of today’s storyline: ‘I’m so hot in my red bikini the waiters were beside themselves and plying me with drinks all day’ 🙄
---
I will never get over Dodgy Dave’s creepiness but this story is particularly predatory in nature. His ‘jokes’ never hit right.

He could do with sorting out his vile yellow moth wing teeth too, not sure why he’s not going down that aff link route yet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I'm on life support from nearly cringing to death.

That dancing with the mop felt more painful and forced then all her previous ones put together

• Haha
The holiday is no doubt, yet again, another undeclared AD with the family going along with the story that Stacey has treated them all. YMU will be advising and feeding the tabloids stories about Stacey on holiday. Everything is staged, managed and planned when it comes to Stacey and her bunch of freeloading family members. They are all a bunch of liars. Monetisation of Social media accounts has bought out the worse people. I still can’t get over how much stuff, including free food is gifted to millionaires like Stacey, yet in the UK we have poverty and hunger issues. It’s just not right. And not only are they gifted, they also slyly beg for free stuff and get their agents to on their behalf.

• Heart
Jesus Christ, I hope she is not having another baby, the world is enough of a shitshow without more Swallomons.

That'll be Rex in the annex by the end of the year then!
If she is pregnant, I genuinely don't understand why they ever bought that house!! Not enough room for the kids they even had at the time and they have had 2 more since.

Ashad

Chatty Member
When Rex was in hospital she made sure to take pictures and get content- are we to believe when she was rushed to hospital sticker sister/dad/joe weren’t following with their camera on ready to take pics for content. Unless she cares more for her own privacy than her sons.

• Heart

monkey12345

Chatty Member
So they must have already pre booked the hotel, booked her dad to look after the kids and packed overnight bags, knowing full well they were on their way to the hotel they had booked and the dinner they had pre booked -why lie? Why not be honest with their followers and say they had booked an overnight stay in a nice hotel and looking forward to a nice dinner. Can’t stand the both of them. Joe lies too. Despicable pair.
Because Stacey likes to paint a picture of her being normal , naive, big hearted relatable mum , who easily forget things and she is sooo forgetful. Don’t forget she likes to say how she didn’t go nowhere and she has barely been on any holidays.. ( she went to Turkey, Jamaica, Rhodes, Austria, freebie days out like Lapland, Lego store, icesketing etc) she just lies and lies and her sheeps believe her.. because if something come out in the news -like Turkey holiday she just twists it so she looks innocent plus she has Phil Schofield daughter as PR and she knows everyone in industry because of her dad

• Sad
  • Heart

monkey12345

Chatty Member
So she is going for a facial as she doesn’t treat herself.. hmm nails, eyebrows, hair, going to exercise classes with her sister, holidays.. what a poor poor Stacey is !!!

• Haha