Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
Ladies it's hard not to feel a bit envious while we shiver here as they frollick in Jamaica but would you swap your life for shagging Joe Swash and his nails (all be it once or twice a year)? Would you take Jamaica if you paid for it with topless pictures of your little girl on Instagram? Would you take Jamaica if you had dumped your young teens in a converted garage off grid,away from the core family home?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
As a little thank you to all you for the thread title likes I’m going to take every single one of you on an all expenses trip to the Bahamas for a month, so pack you bags lovelies! ⛱

I’ll give you all the details in a mo as I’m just waiting to hear back from Trending Travel now. I mean, they seem perfectly happy to give such holidays to Stacey and her clan for free so as Stacey is always trying to convince us that she’s just like one of us then well, I can see no reason why they won’t give me one for us all too?! 🤷‍♀️😉

Failing that I’ll just tell them I’m one of her family as that little number seems to have worked a good few times for dodgy Dave. Yes, I suppose technically I’m not ‘family’ but I can show them screenshots where I’m referred to as part of her ‘wonderful Instafamily’ and with her telling me that she loves me and so that’s bound to do the trick right?! Whooo hooo, jollies here we all come! 🤭😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

klairklopp

VIP Member
Jesus wept, you can buy a couple of self adhesive curtain rods and some voiles for less than £20. Obviously relatable Stacey wants custom made wooden blinds #gifted #ad #grabbycow
I don’t like to defend her but to be fair when you move house other things take priority over putting up curtains/blinds like installing a sunscreen wall, spray painting a turtle sandpit beige and gluing plastic flowers to your child’s bedroom wall. Not to mention those pesky seasonal door displays that don’t do themselves except when you can get a company to #gift you one 🙄 😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Redgirl81

VIP Member
As if Joe went and bought her a bikini… he can’t even wash his own fucking finger nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
The jet2 Ad ‘ Probably one of the hardest things is choosing where to go’.
No Stacey, I think you will find for a lot of people the hardest thing is actually affording to go. We don’t all get it gifted like you!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
I couldn’t imagine anything worse than going on holiday with 19 relatives. And we’re a pretty quiet bunch. God help the poor bastards who are having to share that resort with Stacey squawking and dirty Dave creeping about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Her colleague on SYLO Dilly said today get rid of influencers who want you to spend money not sure if it was a dig in general to the insta culture but I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
With all due respect and not to be combative to those saying she looks well etc who the fuck knows what she actually looks like?? She is filter and photoshop mad! She can go from Pamela Anderson to six months gone with a few clicks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Serene Serena

VIP Member
A stretchy gold dress is never a good look on any woman who hasn't got a concave stomach, no wonder people are speculating about a baby bump. I've got a bigger baby bump than her and I'm definitely not pregnant. I may have overdone the chocolate, mince pies and wine over the last couple of weeks though.

Never mind, I'm going to lose all my flab when Slim With Stacey and Jog With Joe hits our screens in a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Lalla

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, I hope she is not having another baby, the world is enough of a shitshow without more Swallomons.

That'll be Rex in the annex by the end of the year then!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

MaryPoppinsHandbag

Chatty Member
Poor Stacey has never really gone clubbing & partied?? So when she dated Jackass star Steve-O they sat on the sofa drinking tea & eating biscuits. Right-o love.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Pastabake

Anyone want to take a bet on her posting a body positive bikini post at 7pm after teasing on her story that she can't show her new bikini? Don't post a video if you don't want to share it.

But now she'll get 'show us Stace, I bet you look fab'

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Babybail93

VIP Member
Did you see them? What were they like?
Yes. I was having a spa weekend with my girlfriends. Place was packed, so she didn’t get a last minute booking either.

They barely spoke to each other last night at dinner. Then this morning she was walking 4 miles ahead of him
---
She is VERY petite in person, and dare I say, not as ugly. He has the same annoying voice. That’s what made me notice them

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43