Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s definitely gearing up for something big to reveal…all the messages she keeps posting…

What will 2924 bring for Stacey:

New Gym wear collaboration

New House

Exercise plan? With shy sister

More babies to use for content and to exploit

ITS range that she will only model at home & never wear again and that she will claim to have personally designed and that it’s her best range yet! Plus huge discount because she filmed it at home saving ITS money.. Blah blah blah

Hello fresh

Abbots Lyon but will only advertise when contracted to do so

New cleaning range (she’s talked about new year cleaning with her followers….)

ASDA range - undeclared ads galore using products all over her house

Primark range - that she will claim to have personally designed

SYLO - a new series?

Book?

Renovation programme

Rehab - her ‘investment’

Loose Women appearance every now & then?

Basically a whole ton of ads, undeclared ads and endless lies…

• Heart
Reactions: 34

VC10

VIP Member
House full of small children who are feral and allowed to go where they want and do what they want- she is putting toxic laundry chemicals into a cereal dispenser. So dangerous.

Absolutely defies belief.
She's a cunt , that's all there is too it. The goofy silly me persona is about as fucking funny as Covid.

He's a fucking grinning baboon.

Her sex - pest father needs to hear the crunch of Coppers boots up his drive .

Fucking awful load of begging / scrounging talentless entitled cunts.

Dirty, too. Just Shite, for shite 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oh yea another surprise pregnancy because the dopey woman won’t know about antibiotic therapy cancelling birth control 😱
And given the charade we had last time about them finding out about the pregnancy really late it wouldn’t surprise me if this time she comes out with some twaddle like;

‘I just thought I’d had indigestion and was a bit bloated and then I coughed and, well this little one arrived! What a surprise!’ 🙄

Complete with professionally taken photographs of course as the photographer just so happened to have a cancellation and so was able to fit them in last minute. 🤦‍♀️

Which will be total bollocks obviously but the sheep, well, they’ll bloody lap it up! You can just imagine the page after page of comments now, ‘oh what are you like Stacey!’ or ‘haha Stacey, this is why we love you’ and of course there’ll have to be the twat who’ll try to make out that her and Stacey are some sort of kindred spirits with; ‘OMG Stacey, you and me are literally the same as this is exactly what happened to me. I had quadruplets and just thought I was a bit constipated’… 😖

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Tried to get a rough price but could only do it for 3 rooms and a total of 15 people… so the holiday is obv more than this!!

IMG_2206.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad

Cassy Role

VIP Member
How to train your husband?? Seriously. She should be thanking her lucky stars she’s got one to be honest. Can’t have been easy to find someone as rankly unhygienic as she is 🤮

• Sick

Justapeep

VIP Member
With the money she's made she could probably buy a new bigger house even though she declares that cottage was her forever home. I do believe there's another child on the way and it would be a massive conversion but then that would be content for Instagram and her (botching up) helping the workmen. Honest to god have they never heard of birth control.
Edit to add
I think this is where her fuck it attitude for 2024 is coming from because she knows people are going to talk about her with another child on the way

• Sad

Robin71

VIP Member
As if millionaire Stace sent that Pinterest fad present to a friend if she did then she is a tight bitch as for the Can I Call You Rose song give it a rest we get it she's the longed for girl christ i see more of her than my own kids! Oh and the i haven't been clubbing in years i can't remember the occassion but she was with the sticky one and a group of her friends and they ended up in a club with dirty Dave! The whole oh little old me who never goes anywhere is wearing very thin! Anyway hi everyone newbie here hope you don 't mind me joining your thread :)

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m waiting for the final posts and Stacey finally declares ithe holiday an AD because I can’t believe for one minute little miss freeloader has paid for this entire trip. She only posts if she’s contracted to do so.

• Heart
So basically her sticking out her tummy & getting people to speculate whether she was pregnant or not, then crying troll to now donning a red bikini was all part of a PR stunt:
1. Because Stacey HAS to be talked about all the time - her ego needs it -demands it even!
2. Because YMU need her in the spotlight all the time to gain more brand deals, more followers and increase engagement -
3. Because Stacey has some sort of fitness deal coming out shortly…either gym wear collab or gym equipment, book or some sort of Joe Wicks membership fitness club (featuring shy sister workouts) for all the people she loves to the moon and back - The Red Bikini Club - you too can look just like Stacey Solomon for just £20 per month!

still think the holiday us a freebie and undeclared ad. Why go on holiday with family to film and share it. Why does t she ever say ‘f**k it, I won’t share previous holiday time with strangers online & I’ll just enjoy my time with my kids and family members’…..oh because that doesn’t bring in the money does it Stacey!

Oh here we go again .. Stacey the narc wants people to discuss whether she is or isn’t again 🙄 along with filtering her face, I think she edits her body too. She went from how Joe is making her broody by holding a baby to her wearing that dress - everything she says and does is deliberate. She must spend her days scheming and plotting - ways to get people to talk about her, ways to get featured in the tabloids and how to manipulate people to buy from her and how to continually sell products without declaring them as adverts…. They lead such shallow and fake lives. They do not earn their money the honest way. They are total frauds.

• Heart
  • Haha

craftingfroze

VIP Member
I salute anyone who wants to make their kid’s birthday cakes but if she’s so upset about it why not make them every year rather than just for their first birthday if it means so much to super mum stacey?

• Haha
  • Heart

SGE32

I was expecting it to have peak a boo nipple holes after the amount of hyping it up! It’s a big standard bikini 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Stacey really is Wonder Woman isn’t she.

She has a film crew coming to her house this morning but instead of rushing round like a headless chicken tidying and making things nice she gets the iron out and starts attaching iron on labels to clothes that aren’t needed for at least another month. Just incredible. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32

PamDoove

Not to mention the £10 Rituals shower gel, Diptique (natch) body wash £43. And Diptique soap and hand cream outside the shower at £54 and £59 each. Plus all the creams and potions above them! No wonder she needs to keep doing the ads!
To be fair though, at the rate they wash, this’ll last them well over a year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32