Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stalker**

I bought those rehab shampoo sheets long before that skanky scruff got involved. It was a pile of absolute shite. Just clumped like gluey paper in my hands. I messaged them and they sent back a pile of useless information about how to use them properly as if I hadn’t read the instructions? I messaged back asking for my money back (they were not cheap) and got ignored…I even posted a negative review as a comment hoping to get noticed but they just deleted it! It’s total crap. The fact she went in with them just proves how awful the product is. Don’t waste your money 💰

• Wow
Reactions: 38

Scragbags

VIP Member
Oddly specific of her to give the date they are coming back. Guess she hasn’t heard of Jack Grelish being targeted by burglars while they knew he was out of the house
They've probably saw the state of pickle cottage and thought 'A couple of curtains wedged into the bath windows, a load of old tatty plastic flowers and a collection of brillo pad toupees 😬 erm, no, we'll give that one a miss'

• Haha

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She needs to fu**ing grow up! You're just wearing a bikini you silly mare 🙄🙄🙄
She’s not just wearing a bikini tho, she is doing a soft launch of her fitness programme with her sister - cos if Stace can do it, anyone can! Just sign up for £29.99 a month and by summer you will be on the beach in your very own red bikini!

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopy83

VIP Member
If my dad set up his phone and took pictures of himself posing in his hotel room I would be having words. This is not normal behaviour for a 50 year old single man. Gross

• Sick
Reactions: 37

BBC1HD

VIP Member
The mop dancing feels like she's trying to be relatable - the caption even says "finding myself again". She realises she's got too far away from her original image of being this ditsy Mum who mops the floor and likes hanging up crisps on a tension rod, and needs to backtrack QUICK (so she can pedal some more ads to her loyal followers)
What I don't get is what happened for her to "lose" herself? It's not like she's faced any hardships or tribulations. Anything that would be remotely hard to face.

Healthy kids, wealth, free holiday, jobs coming out of her ass, a massive house, family.

Yeah she's plopped out about 65 kids in the last 5 years but that doesn't seem to have affected her life. She's not slumming it in a mum bun or missed out on carer opportunities. Works out when she wants, gets her hair, nails, lashes and eyebrows done,often.

I'm struggling to see what exactly she is trying to to find as it doesn't appear she's lost anything. Fucking moron.

• Heart
  • Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
The best thing is why lie about it? A lot of couples go away for the night for a birthday or anniversary. It’s really strange how everything in her life is contrived and sneaky, usually for no reason at all because she could go on a rampage with a machete and the sheep would all still love and defend her.
P.S can the lovely tattler who saw them in the wild confirm whether Joe took his hat off or had he run out of spray on hair.
The hat stayed on. Her hair looks like straw.

• Haha
  • Wow

AllieBee

VIP Member
She’s not just wearing a bikini tho, she is doing a soft launch of her fitness programme with her sister - cos if Stace can do it, anyone can! Just sign up for £29.99 a month and by summer you will be on the beach in your very own red bikini!
It'll be hey guys I've git something exciting to share with you. Few hours gap. 7pm story. I'm so nervous and excited about this guyzzz I'm giving away free red bikinis to anyone who wants to sign up to my exercise programme. It's only 30 pound a month, scratching her neck pushing her hair back, that fake tremble voice she puts on, clutching at the Abbott lyon necklace. Then an hour later, I can't believe it guyzzzz, so many of you have signed up, I love you all, I'm so grateful to you all, none of this would happen without you. This time in the fake, near to tears voice. Standard Stacey.

• Haha
  • Sick
Maybe fitness video not coming out now - still think she has a gym wear collaboration coming soon though.

Funny how these instagramners say they won’t be posting for a while yet happy to come on and brag. The Solomon family are just a bunch of freeloading, manipulative, dishonest fraudsters and I hope 2024 is the year they are exposed. No more freebies. No more brand deals.

BoringUser

I couldn’t believe what’s she is using it for!!! Small
Kids everywhere and plus who has space and money for more shit????
I don't get this trend of taking items out of their secure containers that they are designed to keep them, to putting them in to other less secure containers!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Hang on. So she can fly home with an unidentified mystery illness, which allegedly required hospitalisation, on a 10 hour flight and the media doesn’t pick it up?

Imagine if that was someone like Kerry Katona or Katie Price. They would be dragged for that. They have been for a lot less to be fair. Not Saint Stace though. Got a feeling this is deflection at its finest to take the heat of the undoubtedly heavily discounted holiday.

• Heart
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
Has dirty Dave dropped her in it again looks like he's still there making breakfast for the kids so maybe SSS and tanjoe did go out clubbing and maybe stayed somewhere like she wanted too. Liars
They both stayed the night at Orsett Hall in Essex. They had dinner there last night and were still there this morning

• Haha
  • Wow

Babybail93

VIP Member
Well they may have stayed out last night but they have got the sticker sister and all her clan coming for dinner. Hope she's hungover to hell and back lol
I don’t get why there stayed at Orsett Hall. It’s literally 5minutes from where she lives. They looked worlds apart from the loving couple she was portraying in her stories last night. At one point she went out for a fag and he looked like a lost sheep

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Stacey will do anything for speculation about HER because she’s one of the biggest narcissists out there! She lies about EVERYTHING.
When she posts it’s either an undeclared advert, an advert, or using her kids to soften up the followers before or after an advert or big reveal. Her life is so fake. She exploits her kids. She’s nothing to aspire to. Lying and using your kids is nothing to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The caption on the bikini post makes me want to crawl up my own arse! It’s just a bikini for goodness sake 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is why she’s started saying it’s her F*** It year - she KNOWS she has a LOT of deals & collabs & reveals this year and she’s trying to prepare her followers and gain their sympathy before all the declared and undeclared adverts roll out

• Sad
Reactions: 34