Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picklelily

VIP Member
People like this need help.

Stacey hasn’t posted this to help anyone. She’s posted it as a fuck you to any negativity she’s going to get because she’s decided to live her best life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

theteacherlife

Chatty Member
So she was really ill with some sort of bacterial infection, so thought it was ok to sit for 10 hours on a flight which circulates the air around the plane infecting hundreds of people?! What a moron

Reactions: 42

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
From sticker sisters story, she was at Stacey's for dinner. Fuck me that chicken looks like something from the Alien films.

Screenshot_20240121_234902_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Itsmeisthatyou

For someone who forgot her husbands birthday she's certainly managed to pull off a good day. Presents, cards, brunch with family and a night out.
Are we to believe it was all arranged last minute

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jessie98

VIP Member
Good Morning my tattle babes.....just to update you all. Before I went on the school run and rushed into work this morning I got up and made a paper mache of a giant emoji poo. I then striped all the beds and danced about with my mop bucket and made sure to video it to send on to all my friends so they could tell me how wonderful I am. I then videoed myself getting ready while grinning wildly at the camera and told them all what I had on today. They need to know all this. And all this before I got out the door to school and work. Aren't I WONDERFUL?????????

PS I love you all to the moon and back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

klairklopp

VIP Member
Anyone think the ‘wet hair’ pictures are a new rehab product for that cool, edgy Kim Kardashian smouldering sexy look?
if so, she’s failed, it just looks like wet hair. Also, wouldn’t you be pissed if you were Joe, having a wife owning a top award winning hair product company and yet he looks like the offspring of a troll doll and a riddler…

• Haha

WendyW

Chatty Member
In other news….STOP POSTING PICS OF YOUR KIDS NAKED IN THE BATH TO STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET YOU FUCKING THICK FUCK…..😡😡😡

Edited to add 😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
I have visions of the sheep in the even remotest vicinity of Essex quickly phoning around trying to arrange a party and child care all in the desperate hope that Stacey and Joe deign to come and join them. 🤦‍♀️

‘Hun, did you see Stacey’s Insta? Yeah, she’s looking for a party, well I’m having a party aren’t I? What do you mean am I? Course I am, I told you I was thinking about it, anyway, so can you come over? Well now! Drop your kids at my mum’s, she won’t mind, she loves kids. Well, yes, everyone else is and yes, I know fourteen odd children is a lot but she used to be Brown Owl so she’ll be fine. Make sure you dress up and can you nip to Asda and get some party bits on your way?! I’ve got Dave’s brother with the mobile disco coming over too, yeah the one who did Sharon’s wedding. Well I know, yes it was unfortunate but it didn’t really ruin the whole day did it? She always exaggerates. Anyway, I’ll message Stacey and I’m asking everyone else to message her to with my address as well and then we’ll just wait for her and Joe to come…’

4 HOURS LATER

‘No Mum, she still didn’t get back to me. No, I know, she’s probably busy. Yes, they’ll be over for their kids now, ok, I’m sorry, no I didn’t want to give you another nervous breakdown, I know, I know, you’ve never been the same since Brownie camp 2018, ok, ok, they’re coming, well most of them, Debs is on her fourth bottle of Lambrini so she might not make it but the rest, yes. No, of course I’m not angry with Stacey, she probably just didn’t see the message that’s all, she wouldn’t let us down on purpose, we’re her Insta-family, she loves us remember, she always tells us so…’ 🤦‍♀️😖

Sad thing is, it’s probably true! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So they must have already pre booked the hotel, booked her dad to look after the kids and packed overnight bags, knowing full well they were on their way to the hotel they had booked and the dinner they had pre booked -why lie? Why not be honest with their followers and say they had booked an overnight stay in a nice hotel and looking forward to a nice dinner. Can’t stand the both of them. Joe lies too. Despicable pair.

troutpout69

VIP Member
The whole family are truly disgusting! Joe looks like a wrinkly old ball bag, Stacey looks like a horse, sticker sister looks like she’s been dug up and her Dad looks like he should be locked up for being a pweirdo!

• Haha