Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
At least she is environmentally friendly reusing left over tin foil to make that dress.
All her pictures are filtered to fuck,she can be a size 8 or posting pregnancy click bait with two or three taps.He pictures are as fake and calculated as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

theteacherlife

Chatty Member
Talking about how she can’t wait to leave any negativity behind in 2923 😂 oh how she works her followers…the only negativity is caused by all the lies she tells. If she didn’t lie, there would be less negativity. When you post your life, your family online not everyone will like you, but when you post continual lies on a daily basis then you should absolutely expect those people who have morals and values to call you out on them. Stacey Solomon you are 100 per cent a fraud and con artist and you should absolutely expect negativity surrounding all your lies that will be coming in 2924!
2923 😂 it’s a pre-record!

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Oh that silly old ditsy Stace, what is she like?! Goes on and on about 2024 being her ‘fuck it’ year and she’s just going to do whatever she likes and to hell with what anyone says and then what’s this, by only three or four days in she’s forgotten that sentiment completely and doesn’t want to show herself in what she’s hinting is a ‘ever so revealing’ bikini (which actually turns out to be just a bikini! 🤦‍♀️).

Luckily though she had her ever present army of fans waiting in the wings to spur her on and urge her to show all as ‘I fort it was your fuck it year Stace’! Well thank goodness for that as then Stacey, reminded of her resolution decided to share her (rather ordinary) bikini shots with the world. 🙄

Who’d thunk eh! Sheesh, you hardly need be Mystic Meg to work her game plans out do you?! Sad thing is though as long as the sheep are stupid enough to encourage her, Stacey’s stupid enough to let ‘em! 😖😆

• Haha
OMG!!! The poor child hair!! She needs a good brush and no this foamy crispy hairstyle ! She is not a curly hair child!
It weird how she is so obsessed with having a curly haired blonde child. She was the same with Rex. Trying to make his hair curly when it 100% wasn't and filtering his red hair platinum blonde.

It's odd as fuck. She's as odd as fuck.

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Anyone get a screenshot of the dirty delete - she posted about her book woth no #Ad bit repeated a few mins ago with "Ad I host the show" which I'm pretty sure isn't a proper Ad tag 🤣
Whilst there is oh so very much that irritates me about Stacey I think this attitude is somewhere near the top of the list. 😠

Instead of just doing what she should do and labelling the many #ads that she’s constantly ramming down people’s throats, she either avoids doing so altogether or if she does deign to do as she’s meant to she has to do so with a sarky little caveat and a roll of the eyes as if the whole premise is an utterly pointless and ridiculous notion.

You get stuff like ‘not an #ad as I actually use this but I have to put #ad as I work with them’ or ‘It’s my company so I have to put #ad but I really do use this’ or some other bollocks. 🙄

Now don’t get me wrong I’m not an expert on this by any means but as far as I can tell it’s a fairly simple process; if you’re promoting something whether it’s because you’re paid to, you ‘work’ with them, you own the company or any other reason you’re trying to convince other people to buy things because it’s in your best interests or you get something from it all you need do is state you’re doing so. You don’t need to sign anything in blood or give a big old speech but it’s a simple #ad. Not hard is it? 🤷‍♀️

Now I don’t know if it’s because Stacey knows that stuff marked as #ad gets filtered out by some algorithms or that she doesn’t want the sheep to realise she’s not their BFF and trying to give them a friendly heads up and actually she’s just using them for revenue but she seems to have a complete aversion to marking things properly as what they are. 🤨

Oh and the even more annoying part is that it seems that regardless of how many people report this constant blatant disregard of the rules to the ASA Stacey walks away unscathed. Maybe they’re just being kind as she’s got all those kids and so obviously needs the money… oh wait, no she doesn’t. 😖

Greedy, disingenuous, deceitful twat. 😡

• Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
In the words of the great Jim Royle

She's everywhere, like shit in a field!

(and in Stinky's case, probably smelling like it too)

• Haha
  • Heart

lissy8219

VIP Member
Everyone will be saying just how amazing she looks in her red bikini = a fitness range dvd etc etc.
All calculated, all contrived!

Vix49

She’s going to be her own downfall. She’s got her face/name on too many things now and she’s just a walking #ad. People will get sick of it

Multi-21

VIP Member
Stacey has surprised her family (well 20 of them) with a holiday to Jamaica gifted on Christmas Day. Isn’t that generous?

She’ll be back soon though to clean her house along with the rest of us in January. She’s also got a new attitude to next year and is going to basically do what she wants. Keep your eyes out for a new #AD partner in Look Fantastic after she asked her followers if they wanted her to work with them.

Thanks to @MyrtleRV for the new thread title, had to shorten it slightly to fit

Well what a coincidence... I mentioned on here yesterday that the older two hadn't been seen in awhile, then lo and behold Z appears.... looking like the last thing he wants is to have a camera waved in his face. If he is that stressed, making smoothies and pancakes while advertising your sister's tat is not going to cut it, get off your phone Stacey and parent - it's also a verb!!! Honestly I despair :rolleyes:

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I wouldn't follow SSS for anything.

Leaving aside all the greed for a minute, how do her devoted fans not see though her wonderful mother act when they see repeated examples of the kids being left in saturated nappies, and generally looking filthy dirty, into the bargain?

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Her ITS bikinis have been long forgotten then eh? I thought they were so amazing we just all had to rush out and buy them? 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Katiekatt

Wow not sure why I'm shocked.... Using your son doing extra lessons for his exams as a way to do an undeclared advert for your sisters cups. When will more people wake up to this?!

• Sick

TeaAndABun

Chatty Member
#Travel blogger???? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:I doubt he could find his balls on a map of the human body
#Sponger
#Parasite

• Haha

Sogdhitalley

VIP Member
The lot of them are walking icks. It wouldn't suprise me if some real dark and dodgy stories get leaked at some point in the future about Dave. I certainly wouldn't leave any child or young person alone with him, he gives off the worst creepy pead0 vibes.

• Sick

Lalla

VIP Member
I don’t know if this is just me but while my kids were still in nappies I always put them in a vest bodysuit with poppers that held the nappy in place. If she can’t be bothered to change it she could at least stop it falling down to her knees. Dirty mare.
Also Rose speaks quite well for her age, I am sure that she can articulate that her nappy needs changing (mine at that age weren't quite ready to be potty trained, but once it needed changing would let me know long before it was hanging to their knees!) I expect she either gets ignored, or it swinging round her kneecaps seems normal. Poor kid, I always want to give her a good bath and hairwash/ brush!

• Sad

Yourbiggestcritic

100% pregnant again. Why none of the comments on her post say it I don't know, it's staring us all right in the face 😂 her fudge it 2024 year means don't judge me for having 6 kids

• Haha

Robin71

VIP Member
So yesterday it was a day just with the youngest three next she is with her sister! She cannot manage those kids alone i reckon they are probably little ratbags there is no routine and they are passed from nannies, to Dave, to her sister and who knows how many others! Let's not forget she recently took them to the supermarket and staff had to help her with them plus complaints from passengers on one of her many flights abroad about how badly behaved her kids were but Saint Stacey mum of the year doesn't share any of that does she? Makes me sick how she portrays them as a perfect family i reckon her and Joe argue a lot too and while i'm here why does Belle need a Valentine's themed birthday? Oh wait she doesn't it's purely so Stace can make it all love hearts and pink for the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 29