Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lalla

VIP Member
I agree, you have to feel sorry for Rex. He's already been demoted from having his own bedroom and dino ensuite* to getting Rose's old room (which I doubt has even been redecorated for him - as you know Stacey would have shown it if it had), and it can only be a matter of time before he's in the annex too.

*we've not seen the dino ensuite since Stacey redid the bedroom for the golden girls, I wonder if all the cut in half dinosaurs have been removed now to be replaced by something more in keeping? Although tbh given how little anyone washes in that house, she's probably using that room for storage!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I found this little gem on the 'celebs who are bellends' thread on Reddit:

Once bumped into Stacey Solomon and Joe Swash outside an event in London. My friend asked her for a pic and Joe turned around and told us to fuck off. Stacey just did a sympathetic smile and walked off after him.

• Wow
  • Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Dirty Dave's latest post has amassed nearly 3,000 likes, including a real life friend of mine who I've known for 30 odd years. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I need to rethink who I associate with if they are liking this pervs pictures. 🤔 Can't believe people, mostly women, are even hitting that heart on his his photos. Think I'm going to be sick. I'm off to bleach my eyes out as I can't bear looking at the ugly weirdo twat.

Screenshot_20240106_002301_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Serene Serena

VIP Member
If my dad set up his phone and took pictures of himself posing in his hotel room I would be having words. This is not normal behaviour for a 50 year old single man. Gross
If my dad was posting topless photos of himself on Instagram I'd be having words too. If he was having selfies taken with my friends on a night out, I'd be disgusted. Fortunately, my dad doesn't flirt with my friends or think he's some kind of silver fox, because he's an intelligent adult man.

Chipsandcheese

VIP Member
Instagram definitely doesn't care. She was reported before for posting photos of Roessssss in the bath. Sicko, that's all she is. She knows darn well the dangers of social media and those innocent kids have no idea what is going on.

It's really horrible to see that level of exploitation - purely for money. 🙁
Kate Lawler once posted an entirely naked photo of her daughter and put winking heart emojis covering her private parts (I mean wtf?!) and it was heavily reported by tattlers and instagram didn’t do a thing to remove it😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Oh stace hun what is that fancy brush you are using with you OWN BRAND HASTAGGGGGG oil??

oh soooooo many of you have asked me about it…..I shouldn’t show it yet as we don’t release it for a few weeks but *laughs manically* isssss my new rehab oil brush I INVENTED!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Pretending to have forgotten her husbands birthday! Another absurd lie. Can this woman never tell the truth? She may be getting last minute things for him or picking up an order, but I don’t believe for one minute she’s just remembered it’s his birthday tomorrow. I’m sure he’ll be treated to very nice things, but she won’t show those items - she’ll prob show something that’s cheap, wacky and tacky just like her in an attempt to be relatable to her gullible shoppers.

BettyBrooks

VIP Member
Take note Stacey…. Plus surely the worst thing you can do is put them in a blinking cereal dispenser with little kiddy type cups to dispense them. Has she lost her marbles????

Attachments

• Wow

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
She’s said this in the past too, yet loves and works with Stacey the biggest influencing fraud out there who actively encourages everyone to buy fast fashion, endless beauty products etc! Plus I’ve noticed that Dilly is quite liking the odd freebie and paid advert too. I still think Stacey is the wrong person presenting SYLO. She should go and be replaced with a more ethical and principled presenter who doesn’t promote excessive consumerism.
I follow a girl called Orjenise on Insta and she is a professional organiser but she’s brilliant - all about proper decluttering & organising , not about putting herbs and spices into fancy labelled jars! She doesn’t encourage spending money at all - give her a follow, she does a Jan declutter everyday this month where you remove things from your home you don’t need or use!

The ASA are not fit for purpose. I have reported Stacey and Hinch over the years, with evidence, but nothing ever happens. No naming and shaming. No fines. They are just not held accountable and as a result they continue their shady sales and marketing strategy of purposely misleading the public with undeclared adverts & gifted items. It’s disgusting.

Ironically, the only time the ASA have actually investigated an influencer I complained about because he hadn’t declared a freebie (an protein bar) and was openly promoting it, was a much smaller influencer with a smaller following! Hinch and Stacey get away with far worse - it’s unbelievable. At this point I’m starting to think that the ASA have links to their mgt company YMU.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Talking about how she can’t wait to leave any negativity behind in 2923 😂 oh how she works her followers…the only negativity is caused by all the lies she tells. If she didn’t lie, there would be less negativity. When you post your life, your family online not everyone will like you, but when you post continual lies on a daily basis then you should absolutely expect those people who have morals and values to call you out on them. Stacey Solomon you are 100 per cent a fraud and con artist and you should absolutely expect negativity surrounding all your lies that will be coming in 2924!

• Heart

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
Ookkkayy then.
Is she pished.

View attachment 2715898
If she’s not been drinking it looks like she’s certainly had a little chemical assistance of some sort as whatever that little performance was it wasn’t anywhere near normal! 😳

Yet wait for the sheep singing her praises and loving this latest display of twattery. They can’t help themselves! It’ll be; ‘Love this fuck it attitude Stacey, you’re amazing!’, ‘you go girl!’ and of course not forgetting the half wit who’s determined to convince Stacey she’s her kindred spirit/undiscovered soul mate who’ll be straight there with:

‘OMG Stace, this is exactly what I did this morning; got dressed head to toe in Lycra whilst randomly flinging myself around to the bagpipes. Unfortunately my husband walked in half way through and thought I was either having a stroke or needed to be sectioned and called an ambulance so I’ve only just got home 6 hours later but y’see, we’re practically identical!’ 🙄😖

😉😆

• Haha

Justapeep

VIP Member
Probably the whole lot of them have had Covid. Joe first and then sticky sister but wouldn't test as Jamaica was booked. Probably infected the whole plane going there abs coming back. They don't give a fuck cause it wasn't going to ruin their break away.

• Angry
  • Haha