Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Stacey and Joe have a convo on camera a few weeks ago about her getting pregnant again and how as soon as a child goes to nursery Stace wants another…. And they laughed as Rose had just gone to nursery. Were they teeing it up then as she was already pregnant or wanted to start sheep’s suspicions again?
I guess it’s all part of her long term business plan

Does she read these posts does anyone know? If so - hey Stace - we don’t fall for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s the way they @ her as well like ‘look at me Stacey I will hunt them down for you’ but all you’re doing (probably failing at) is saying ‘look Stacey they are calling you fat’. 🤦‍♀️😂
They seem desperate to get her attention in the hope she’ll like or respond to their comment.

Reactions: 13
Oddly specific of her to give the date they are coming back. Guess she hasn’t heard of Jack Grelish being targeted by burglars while they knew he was out of the house

Reactions: 20
I wouldn't be happy if I was the lady in the background of the video watching Rosie Posie and her cousin dancing when stood on the chairs. She was probably out for a nice, romantic NYE meal and had the chavvy family spoil it all..

Reactions: 14
Talking about how she can’t wait to leave any negativity behind in 2923 😂 oh how she works her followers…the only negativity is caused by all the lies she tells. If she didn’t lie, there would be less negativity. When you post your life, your family online not everyone will like you, but when you post continual lies on a daily basis then you should absolutely expect those people who have morals and values to call you out on them. Stacey Solomon you are 100 per cent a fraud and con artist and you should absolutely expect negativity surrounding all your lies that will be coming in 2924!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Talking about how she can’t wait to leave any negativity behind in 2923 😂 oh how she works her followers…the only negativity is caused by all the lies she tells. If she didn’t lie, there would be less negativity. When you post your life, your family online not everyone will like you, but when you post continual lies on a daily basis then you should absolutely expect those people who have morals and values to call you out on them. Stacey Solomon you are 100 per cent a fraud and con artist and you should absolutely expect negativity surrounding all your lies that will be coming in 2924!
2923 😂 it’s a pre-record!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oddly specific of her to give the date they are coming back. Guess she hasn’t heard of Jack Grelish being targeted by burglars while they knew he was out of the house
They've probably saw the state of pickle cottage and thought 'A couple of curtains wedged into the bath windows, a load of old tatty plastic flowers and a collection of brillo pad toupees 😬 erm, no, we'll give that one a miss'

• Haha
Reactions: 38
They've probably saw the state of pickle cottage and thought 'A couple of curtains wedged into the bath windows, a load of old tatty plastic flowers and a collection of brillo pad toupees 😬 erm, no, we'll give that one a miss'
How embarrassing is that?? They are not house proud in the least, imagine being too tight to buy curtains and blinds for your house and refusing to do it at all cause no one will give your a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How embarrassing is that?? They are not house proud in the least, imagine being too tight to buy curtains and blinds for your house and refusing to do it at all cause no one will give your a freebie.
Jesus wept, you can buy a couple of self adhesive curtain rods and some voiles for less than £20. Obviously relatable Stacey wants custom made wooden blinds #gifted #ad #grabbycow

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely gearing up for something big to reveal…all the messages she keeps posting…

What will 2924 bring for Stacey:

New Gym wear collaboration

New House

Exercise plan? With shy sister

More babies to use for content and to exploit

ITS range that she will only model at home & never wear again and that she will claim to have personally designed and that it’s her best range yet! Plus huge discount because she filmed it at home saving ITS money.. Blah blah blah

Hello fresh

Abbots Lyon but will only advertise when contracted to do so

New cleaning range (she’s talked about new year cleaning with her followers….)

ASDA range - undeclared ads galore using products all over her house

Primark range - that she will claim to have personally designed

SYLO - a new series?

Book?

Renovation programme

Rehab - her ‘investment’

Loose Women appearance every now & then?

Basically a whole ton of ads, undeclared ads and endless lies…

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s definitely gearing up for something big to reveal…all the messages she keeps posting…

New House

ITS range that she will only model at home & never wear again and that she will claim to have personally designed and that it’s her best range yet! Plus huge discount because she filmed it at home saving ITS money.. Blah blah blah

Hello fresh

SYLO - a new series?

Book?

Renovation programme

Rehab - her ‘investment’

Dove

L’oreal

Look Fantastic

Iconic

Air Wick fragrance

• Heart
Reactions: 20

New House

Hello fresh

SYLO - a new series?

Book?

Renovation programme

Rehab - her ‘investment’

We should do a bingo board for all of the above

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus wept, you can buy a couple of self adhesive curtain rods and some voiles for less than £20. Obviously relatable Stacey wants custom made wooden blinds #gifted #ad #grabbycow
I don’t like to defend her but to be fair when you move house other things take priority over putting up curtains/blinds like installing a sunscreen wall, spray painting a turtle sandpit beige and gluing plastic flowers to your child’s bedroom wall. Not to mention those pesky seasonal door displays that don’t do themselves except when you can get a company to #gift you one 🙄 😜.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
All of the adults in that family are just a waste of skin.

416216820_280824304986739_6664974335886481549_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 10
A stretchy gold dress is never a good look on any woman who hasn't got a concave stomach, no wonder people are speculating about a baby bump. I've got a bigger baby bump than her and I'm definitely not pregnant. I may have overdone the chocolate, mince pies and wine over the last couple of weeks though.

Never mind, I'm going to lose all my flab when Slim With Stacey and Jog With Joe hits our screens in a few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.