Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the plan was always to build a third building between the annex and house so they linked together but making her house that massive immediately wouldn’t work with the “cottage” narrative or be relatable so they didn’t do it immediately.
I think that's the planning permission that got rejected

Reactions: 7
She could easily create room - her bedroom is massive and could have been split into 2 or even 3 rooms but it wouldn't be as insta worthy then.

Converting the loft is the most obvious way, she could get another 3 bedrooms and bathroom up there easily (and her house isn't listed so no restrictions) but I expect no one will give her a loft conversion as a freebie so that won't be happening.
She’s doing that new show about botched building jobs so maybe she is meeting someone through that to do it for free for her
---
I think that's the planning permission that got rejected
Oh sorry I must have missed that

Reactions: 10
Didn't they already have planning permission rejected for extending
That was for extending the kitchen (further). I'm surprised she didn't get that through because she has no neighbours (other than an industrial estate). She probably could have appealed it - everything gets through on appeal. But you do have to pay to appeal so that's probably why!

In most areas you don't need planning for loft conversions. AFAIK she's never applied to join the main house and annex.

Reactions: 9
They may be able to extend the upstairs to match the downstairs footprint. They'd get a room next to the girls, around the same size

Reactions: 6
I reckon they’ll move to a massive house with grounds stating they need more room for their ever extending family -no mention will be made to the fact that the two eldest boys live in the swimming pool annexe which is quite a fair distance away from the main house. I still can’t get over that!

Reactions: 18
I reckon they’ll move to a massive house with grounds stating they need more room for their ever extending family -no mention will be made to the fact that the two eldest boys live in the swimming pool annexe which is quite a fair distance away from the main house. I still can’t get over that!
I can easily believe the move to a bigger house is underway. That would explain the bunkbed that's completely impractical for a baby and a toddler. She never had any intention of them using it.

Reactions: 15
People like this need help.

Stacey hasn’t posted this to help anyone. She’s posted it as a duck you to any negativity she’s going to get because she’s decided to live her best life.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I can easily believe the move to a bigger house is underway. That would explain the bunkbed that's completely impractical for a baby and a toddler. She never had any intention of them using it.
Sticker sister kept hinting she was going to be moving house so maybe they both will this year. I can see Stacey saying two surprise babies is why they need to move and going somewhere bigger and more modern

Reactions: 9
Surely to duck she’s not knocked up again! If she is, it’s purely to keep her and her boring family relevant!
---
Those cheap dresses look like they’d go up in flames any second 🔥. They’re so classy! 😂

Reactions: 11
Did the previous house ever get sold?
According to Rightmove - £1.1m in Feb 2023.
Considering she bought it in Oct 2018 for £995k I think she effectively lost money on it as prices in that area will have risen by about 15-20% over that period. However she's got so much cash rolling in I doubt losing £50k or so on the house price means anything! (and with the rat problem etc she was lucky to get it sold at all!)

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Stacey hasn’t posted this to help anyone. She’s posted it as a duck you to any negativity she’s going to get because she’s decided to live her best life.
Jesus bleeping Christ they really are
Mental
---
I’d be surprised if she was pregnant as 1 of the pictures from the other day she looked like she had good abs now you could see a 6 pack starting, I’ll show myself out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rose’s hair give me mullet hairstyle vibe !!!!!
_____

I'm going to hell but Rose isn't the sweetest looking child..........
---

Away on holiday and those poor bairns STILL don't get their basic hygiene needs met. More bothered about posing for Insta perfect pictures taking rather than changing a heavily soiled nappy. 😠😠😠

Screenshot_20240101_155312_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240101_155330_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
At least she is environmentally friendly reusing left over tin foil to make that dress.
All her pictures are filtered to duck,she can be a size 8 or posting pregnancy click bait with two or three taps.He pictures are as fake and calculated as she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And so it starts. The huns getting all arsey and piling on others once again. Stacey thrives off this kind of attention if you ask me, that's why she poses like that in her photos and videos.

Screenshot_20240101_160620_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240101_160847_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240101_160921_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240101_160951_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Jeez - how bad must your life be if you need horse face to tell you what to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.