Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her colleague on SYLO Dilly said today get rid of influencers who want you to spend money not sure if it was a dig in general to the insta culture but I agree.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Her colleague on SYLO Dilly said today get rid of influencers who want you to spend money not sure if it was a dig in general to the insta culture but I agree.
I agree although Dilly has also shifted over the past year to shillings various things... It seems they all succumb in the end.

Reactions: 21
She is deliberately pregnancy baiting.It's
a pregnancy bump (when it's there)not a spare tyre.Disgusting woman

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s said this in the past too, yet loves and works with Stacey the biggest influencing fraud out there who actively encourages everyone to buy fast fashion, endless beauty products etc! Plus I’ve noticed that Dilly is quite liking the odd freebie and paid advert too. I still think Stacey is the wrong person presenting SYLO. She should go and be replaced with a more ethical and principled presenter who doesn’t promote excessive consumerism.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s definitely gearing up for something big to reveal…all the messages she keeps posting…

What will 2924 bring for Stacey:

New Gym wear collaboration

New House

Exercise plan? With shy sister

More babies to use for content and to exploit

ITS range that she will only model at home & never wear again and that she will claim to have personally designed and that it’s her best range yet! Plus huge discount because she filmed it at home saving ITS money.. Blah blah blah

Hello fresh

Abbots Lyon but will only advertise when contracted to do so

New cleaning range (she’s talked about new year cleaning with her followers….)

ASDA range - undeclared ads galore using products all over her house

Primark range - that she will claim to have personally designed

SYLO - a new series?

Book?

Renovation programme

Rehab - her ‘investment’

Loose Women appearance every now & then?

Basically a whole ton of ads, undeclared ads and endless lies…
Quantity over quality every time

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice that she always seems to focus on Roess in all her pics. Joe seems to always be holding baby bel while she cuddles her favourite Rosy Posy

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I don’t know if this is just me but while my kids were still in nappies I always put them in a vest bodysuit with poppers that held the nappy in place. If she can’t be bothered to change it she could at least stop it falling down to her knees. Dirty mare.
Or little frilly knickers. Never a nappy showing.
---
I think that would make her day, month, and even her year.
---
Hobbit feet?
Bloody hell I thought this was her dad's feet 😬 until I saw the dress.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What the duck is with all the 1980s gold foil clothes? Have they stepped through a time portal? You'd see them all the ways from Mars in that outdated gear. 🤦🤦🤦 They certainly have some very questionable fashion choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What the duck is with all the 1980s gold foil clothes? Have they stepped through a time portal? You'd see them all the ways from Mars in that outdated gear. 🤦🤦🤦 They certainly have some very questionable fashion choices.
They will have been gifted #goldtat #lookcheap #ad

Reactions: 14
Remind me of Hobit feet 🦶 🤣🤣🤣
---
Anyone else notice that she always seems to focus on Roess in all her pics. Joe seems to always be holding baby bel while she cuddles her favourite Rosy Posy
Because she can use her magic curly wand on her hair ( now Rex decided to cut his hair short) so she is her dream curly mullet special girl 🌹

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone think the ‘wet hair’ pictures are a new rehab product for that cool, edgy Kim Kardashian smouldering sexy look?
if so, she’s failed, it just looks like wet hair. Also, wouldn’t you be pissed if you were Joe, having a wife owning a top award winning hair product company and yet he looks like the offspring of a troll doll and a riddler…

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Clearly a sponsor with Bacofoil coming up 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s said this in the past too, yet loves and works with Stacey the biggest influencing fraud out there who actively encourages everyone to buy fast fashion, endless beauty products etc! Plus I’ve noticed that Dilly is quite liking the odd freebie and paid advert too. I still think Stacey is the wrong person presenting SYLO. She should go and be replaced with a more ethical and principled presenter who doesn’t promote excessive consumerism.
I follow a girl called Orjenise on Insta and she is a professional organiser but she’s brilliant - all about proper decluttering & organising , not about putting herbs and spices into fancy labelled jars! She doesn’t encourage spending money at all - give her a follow, she does a Jan declutter everyday this month where you remove things from your home you don’t need or use!

Reactions: 29
I follow a girl called Orjenise on Insta and she is a professional organiser but she’s brilliant - all about proper decluttering & organising , not about putting herbs and spices into fancy labelled jars! She doesn’t encourage spending money at all - give her a follow, she does a Jan declutter everyday this month where you remove things from your home you don’t need or use!
I’ve just found her and would rather follow someone like her than the likes of SSS.

Reactions: 12
Thanks for this - yes she’s much better than SSS

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.