Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% pregnant again. Why none of the comments on her post say it I don't know, it's staring us all right in the face 😂 her fudge it 2024 year means don't judge me for having 6 kids

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Is her hair wet from all the rain they’ve been having? (Shame 🤣)

And has he now got one of those superglue on hair pieces? Odd patch of greys only down the side.

IMG_0856.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
If she’s not pregnant she obviously hasn’t kept up that gym routine 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maybe fitness video not coming out now - still think she has a gym wear collaboration coming soon though.

Funny how these instagramners say they won’t be posting for a while yet happy to come on and brag. The Solomon family are just a bunch of freeloading, manipulative, dishonest fraudsters and I hope 2024 is the year they are exposed. No more freebies. No more brand deals.

Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ, I hope she is not having another baby, the world is enough of a shitshow without more Swallomons.

That'll be Rex in the annex by the end of the year then!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Jesus Christ, I hope she is not having another baby, the world is enough of a shitshow without more Swallomons.

That'll be Rex in the annex by the end of the year then!
If she is pregnant, I genuinely don't understand why they ever bought that house!! Not enough room for the kids they even had at the time and they have had 2 more since.

Reactions: 31
If she is pregnant, I genuinely don't understand why they ever bought that house!! Not enough room for the kids they even had at the time and they have had 2 more since.
She could easily create room - her bedroom is massive and could have been split into 2 or even 3 rooms but it wouldn't be as insta worthy then.

Converting the loft is the most obvious way, she could get another 3 bedrooms and bathroom up there easily (and her house isn't listed so no restrictions) but I expect no one will give her a loft conversion as a freebie so that won't be happening.

Reactions: 27
With the money she's made she could probably buy a new bigger house even though she declares that cottage was her forever home. I do believe there's another child on the way and it would be a massive conversion but then that would be content for Instagram and her (botching up) helping the workmen. Honest to god have they never heard of birth control.
Edit to add
I think this is where her duck it attitude for 2024 is coming from because she knows people are going to talk about her with another child on the way

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Didn't they already have planning permission rejected for extending

Reactions: 11
Maybe the plan was always to build a third building between the annex and house so they linked together but making her house that massive immediately wouldn’t work with the “cottage” narrative or be relatable so they didn’t do it immediately.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.