Stacey Solomon #91 She’s just one of us, she’s not a faker, but we don’t get free holidays to Jamaica!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know if this is just me but while my kids were still in nappies I always put them in a vest bodysuit with poppers that held the nappy in place. If she can’t be bothered to change it she could at least stop it falling down to her knees. Dirty mare.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t know if this is just me but while my kids were still in nappies I always put them in a vest bodysuit with poppers that held the nappy in place. If she can’t be bothered to change it she could at least stop it falling down to her knees. Dirty mare.
Also Rose speaks quite well for her age, I am sure that she can articulate that her nappy needs changing (mine at that age weren't quite ready to be potty trained, but once it needed changing would let me know long before it was hanging to their knees!) I expect she either gets ignored, or it swinging round her kneecaps seems normal. Poor kid, I always want to give her a good bath and hairwash/ brush!

• Sad
Reactions: 30
And so it starts. The huns getting all arsey and piling on others once again. Stacey thrives off this kind of attention if you ask me, that's why she poses like that in her photos and videos.

View attachment 2661946View attachment 2661947View attachment 2661948View attachment 2661949
I feel sorry for the person making the comment as she clearly isn’t ’fat shaming’. Stacey shares every aspect of her life and because she loves her followers to the moon and back they clearly think they are her friend. She’ll be loving the attention from her adoring followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
People like this need help.

Stacey hasn’t posted this to help anyone. She’s posted it as a duck you to any negativity she’s going to get because she’s decided to live her best life.
It's actually quite sad, imo. I can well believe that there are people who look up to her, like that. Unfortunately. They believe her bullshit to the moon and back. 😔

Reactions: 20
After making comment about Joe’s visible “piece” this just came up on my instagram 😂

i do hope he has adopted staceys “go do it” attitude and plumps to embrace his grey this year

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What she really means in her post is thankyou to all you soft shite followers for the money I con from yous and making my bank balance go up to the moon and back.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Stacey will do anything for speculation about HER because she’s one of the biggest narcissists out there! She lies about EVERYTHING.
When she posts it’s either an undeclared advert, an advert, or using her kids to soften up the followers before or after an advert or big reveal. Her life is so fake. She exploits her kids. She’s nothing to aspire to. Lying and using your kids is nothing to be proud of.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That nappy will also chaffe the poor child terrible as well as the contents scald her rear

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Who tha duck is Stavey?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't wonder Stace and sticker sister are illiterate, dirty Dave can't even spell his own daughters name.
🤦🤦🤦🤦

Screenshot_20240101_235517_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And so it starts. The huns getting all arsey and piling on others once again. Stacey thrives off this kind of attention if you ask me, that's why she poses like that in her photos and videos.

View attachment 2661946View attachment 2661947View attachment 2661948View attachment 2661949
It’s the way they @ her as well like ‘look at me Stacey I will hunt them down for you’ but all you’re doing (probably failing at) is saying ‘look Stacey they are calling you fat’. 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Didn’t Stacey and Joe have a convo on camera a few weeks ago about her getting pregnant again and how as soon as a child goes to nursery Stace wants another…. And they laughed as Rose had just gone to nursery. Were they teeing it up then as she was already pregnant or wanted to start sheep’s suspicions again?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.