Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took it to mean she didn’t remove it before bed but would have removed to redo the makeup the next day. Still gives me the absolute boak though 🤢 I only had mascara and brow pencil on today when I went out for lunch and taking it off was still the first thing I did when I got home!
Me too. I bath every single night without fail no matter what.

Reactions: 3
Not washed her make up off for a few days! So she's been out with old make up on!! Dirty, lazy witch! No excuse for her being so disgusting.
She'd have plenty of time if she stopped fingering food!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I had to stop watching when I read that. The amount of crap that clings to make up on a normal day would be even worse In a pandemic & everyone should have a good scrub after a day out. I couldn’t go to bed with a dirty face pandemic or not, it’s sooo bad for your skin

Reactions: 8
Would anyone else use that many bath bombs for their child? I wouldn’t with mine. Maybe once as a treat now and again but they are so full of perfumes and different oils. Baby skin is so sensitive!
To be fair I don’t even use bath bombs for myself never mind babies and kids!

Reactions: 6
To be fair I don’t even use bath bombs for myself never mind babies and kids!
I use the odd one for my 9yo boy, he gets a couple of fancy themed ones for Christmas or his birthday but it’s a very rare treat because the bath is like a skating rink after. They’re lethal & kids really don’t need anything other than a plain body wash & water

Reactions: 7
If I’m in lush I’ll buy my wee one the robot but it’s once in a blue moon, surely it can’t be good for his wee skin.

Reactions: 9
Jeeze the way she was scrubbing at her face with the, what can only be described as, scouring pad looked painful 😖 You can tell she doesn’t know much about skincare!

Jeeze the way she was scrubbing at her face with the, what can only be described as, scouring pad looked painful 😖 You can tell she doesn’t know much about skincare!
I'd she doesn't already she's have a partnership with some skincare brand soon enough. That's how she seems to work. Clueless about something, goes on her stories about it and boom suddenly has a deal with them.

Omg this is APPALLING
I know, but she supposedly gets over 10k per post on insta so surely nothing comes close to that!
yet she can’t cool her children an evening meal. The hungry duck. She doesn’t mind tucking into the pizza on Gogglebox.

Why on earth have Dove decided to team up with her for? She’s a filth bag.

Reactions: 13
Not washed her make up off for a few days! So she's been out with old make up on!! Dirty, lazy witch! No excuse for her being so disgusting.
She'd have plenty of time if she stopped fingering food!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Think she meant she hasn’t taken her makeup off before bed so she’s taking it off in the morning... not wearing the same makeup for days lol 🤣 that’s how I read it anyway as her skin is playing up and that’s why..

Reactions: 5
I am sure she has Caroline Hirons book too. That is SUCH a good book, if she read that she would know that micellar water is not a bloody toner. Its not even ever been marketed as one, its a cleanser. And she put WAY too much moisturiser on. All the gear, no idea

Reactions: 7
There are so many so many different hair styles and outfit combos today i cant keep up. Curly hair in the car and dead straight pushin rex round in the box. Grey tracksuit then a white button down taking her make up off. It just shows what iv read on here about so much being prerecorded. Very inauthentic.

C
I'd she doesn't already she's have a partnership with some skincare brand soon enough. That's how she seems to work. Clueless about something, goes on her stories about it and boom suddenly has a deal with them.
She mentions Caroline Hirons on the regular and got gifted her skin kit, so wouldn't surprise me if skincare is next on her list. However the amount of moisturiser she put on, she maybe needs to learn the basics first.

Reactions: 2
The sleeping for the last 3 nights with her make up on 🤢🤢 come on Stacey that is disgusting 😬😬😬

I am sure she has Caroline Hirons book too. That is SUCH a good book, if she read that she would know that micellar water is not a bloody toner. Its not even ever been marketed as one, its a cleanser. And she put WAY too much moisturiser on. All the gear, no idea
She also uses micellar water as her second cleanse rather than the first.

I’ve also just noticed that when she is taking her make up off she doesn’t touch her eyes at all?? She’s moisturisers still with all her eye make up, lashes etc. Skin around her eyes must be flaky as being constantly covered in makeup.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Soooo much moisturiser 😂😂

Reactions: 1
its a good job she isn’t a mum of girls they’d have thrush of that bath.. we got my daughter one from lush and she ended up been so sore I felt terrible 😫

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.