Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think alot if not all of their 'arguments' that she records are all for show. I don't think they're genuine at all.
Defo not genuine but I imagine they argue a lot & I can see joe getting hot headed I honestly wouldn’t have the patience for her

Reactions: 3
I’m no fan but never mind Stace, I wouldn’t have the patience for Joe, he’s barely there and when he is he’s whining at her for doing her job... I mean family content is what pays the bills Joe.

Reactions: 2
Do we still think she got the bed gifted and then is now supposedly working with bensons after 🙄🙄

She's defo sly the way she gets around advertising.

Reactions: 7
I’m no fan but never mind Stace, I wouldn’t have the patience for Joe, he’s barely there and when he is he’s whining at her for doing her job... I mean family content is what pays the bills Joe.
Well she earns 3I an episode of loose women, has a primark range plus endless endorsements. I think she really needs to sell rex and her souls tbh

Reactions: 4
I have just watched SS’s story of her visit to Woburn Safari. She had a VIP experience. However, the web site says they aren’t taking bookings but will be open sometime in the future. So how did she get a ticket!!! I have asked Woburn the question.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
He knows when to play up to the camera to get them content. His role is the annoyed partner. He's an actor so he knows exactly what he's doing. They're both in on it. If they were having a proper argument or he was actually getting pissed off at her it wouldn't be all over the gram!

Reactions: 13
Do we still think she got the bed gifted and then is now supposedly working with bensons after 🙄🙄

She's defo sly the way she gets around advertising.
I think there is very little Ms Solomon pays for with her own cash. It is freebies all the way. No way did she pay for that bed.

Well she earns 3I an episode of loose women, has a primark range plus endless endorsements. I think she really needs to sell rex and her souls tbh
3K per episode*

What the actual duck is that 🤣🤣🤣 and Stacey you haven’t collected those shells they are 100% shop bought
I thought that when she made the shell/rope mirror the other day,have we seen that since?, All the shells were exactly the same shape and colour, no broken bits. All the shells we bring home are broken and less than perfect.

Reactions: 8
Would anyone else use that many bath bombs for their child? I wouldn’t with mine. Maybe once as a treat now and again but they are so full of perfumes and different oils. Baby skin is so sensitive!

Reactions: 11
He knows when to play up to the camera to get them content. His role is the annoyed partner. He's an actor so he knows exactly what he's doing. They're both in on it. If they were having a proper argument or he was actually getting pissed off at her it wouldn't be all over the gram!

Exactly this. Even hinch has started copying this because she knows it works. She bought that cleaning trolley and then pretended Jamie had no idea she’d bought it and then got him to do a story on his insta about it. The 4 of them are fake as duck

Reactions: 20
Exactly this. Even hinch has started copying this because she knows it works. She bought that cleaning trolley and then pretended Jamie had no idea she’d bought it and then got him to do a story on his insta about it. The 4 of them are fake as duck
I know this isnt a thread about them but Jamie is awful on his stories! He tries to sound surprised or annoyed and about things hinch does but fails so hard! Just like Stacey and Joe 🙄

I know, but she supposedly gets over 10k per post on insta so surely nothing comes close to that!

Reactions: 3
I dont know why but Stacey's hands give me an eww feeling . Sounds weird I know 😂 They look grubby and like she washes them once a week . I cant watch her videos anymore with them

Reactions: 5
What a smelly fucker. Hasn't washed her make up off in days 🤢 dread to think of what else she hasn't washed. 🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Not washed her make up off for a few days! So she's been out with old make up on!! Dirty, lazy witch! No excuse for her being so disgusting.
She'd have plenty of time if she stopped fingering food!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
I took it to mean she didn’t remove it before bed but would have removed to redo the makeup the next day. Still gives me the absolute boak though 🤢 I only had mascara and brow pencil on today when I went out for lunch and taking it off was still the first thing I did when I got home!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.