Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There aren't any adequate words to describe how much I despise this minging twatbag for the way she treats her child. How much of an effort would it be, to lay him down in his cot...feck, even on your lap on the couch - until he falls asleep. How is not one person in her vicinity the slightest bit concerned? How can she have a partnership with Pampers and Dove Baby and not even be arsed to look after his needs properly be it food, clothing, hygiene or sleep. Aaaaaaagggh!
That’s probably the saddest picture I have ever seen of him. My little girl is the same age there’s no way she would ever be allowed get tired enough to need to find a spot away from everyone.

Reactions: 8
Well she ain’t no Sabrina the teenage witch but she is Stacey the silly witch!

My kids have fallen asleep in some odd places mainly when they’ve been watching tv & I’ve nipped in the kitchen to do a brew or gone to the toilet, but I’ve never followed them around with a camera waiting for them to drop to the floor, she is such a pillock!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
Homemade biscuits are great if you have the time but ffs... go wild, treat his family and go out and buy a pack of jammy dodgers 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Joe is properly angry in that nose video isn’t he? It’s not very nice watching.
Lol no I think he sounds like he's joking.

Why would you bother to do your hair and make up if you are staying in your pyjamas all day? It would be less effort to get dressed.

Reactions: 4
He’s hardly really angry when he says he’s going to put his dick on her face when he knows she’s filming 🤣 it’s called having a laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she ain’t no Sabrina the teenage witch but she is Stacey the silly witch!

My kids have fallen asleep in some odd places mainly when they’ve been watching tv & I’ve nipped in the kitchen to do a brew or gone to the toilet, but I’ve never followed them around with a camera waiting for them to drop to the floor, she is such a pillock!
I came on the say the same thing. Thats the saddest thing ever! If you know your child is tired then put them to bed, you don't follow them waiting for them to find a spot like a bloody animal!

How she gets a Bensons sponsorship after repeatedly showing him like that, and a Dove sponsorship when shes a right scragbag I dont know

Reactions: 9
I bet his family cannot wait to come round for some sad looking biscuits, Stacey in last night's lashes and PJ's and Rex so tired he's slept on the floor

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly she makes me more mad as the days go on! You can see your child is tired, Rather than pick him up and put him to bed your waiting for him to find a spot where he wants to sleep? HES A BLOODY HUMAN NOT ONE OF YOUR ANIMALS!!!!!!

Grrrr shes gets on my nerves!!
Yep. I cannot work it out. Really tired baby ..put him to bed!!!!

Joe is properly angry in that nose video isn’t he? It’s not very nice watching.
It's a horrible filter and the fact she put it on the gram is really off. Why would you to that?

Reactions: 1
He’s probably wondering around lost wishing his mum would put him in his cot or cuddle him!

I get that it’s good he’ll fall asleep anywhere but that’s taking it too far!

Reactions: 4
PUT YOUR CHILD FOR A NAP SOMEWHERE COSY!!!!!!! BE A GOOD MOTHER!!!!!!!
She’s really pissed me off this time?, the cold hard kitchen floor? She’s a head.

Reactions: 16
Why does she go to all the effort of making biscuits in the morning and setting them out, getting her new tea set out to make another bleeping montage, but she can't be arsed to change out of her jammies?!

I moved how she announced she's putting her phone in her drawer as if people reach out to her and she usually gets back to them but can't for a few hours 😂.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.