Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bananabelle

For the love of Baby Jebus put that child to bed. It's half 8, he's clearly knackered and why would you let a 1 year old watch a movie like the Lion King. It's not age appropriate ffs.

Lol. Really??! You'd keel over at the things I've watched when my children were babies and toddlers then! They don't take much notice at that age unless it's Peppa bloody pig. Lion king is hardly going to do him any harm. What nonsense. This thread just gets more and more ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 135

Bananabelle

Is that her eldest son holding hands with her in the montage? The one who goes to high school?
Way to get that boy bullied Stacey - hold his hand by all means if he is still willing to do so but don't post it on your social media for the kids at school to take the piss 🤦‍♀️

It really winds me up how this keeps coming up on this thread - "Stacey is going to get her boys bullied by doing x y or z". Do you really all live your lives pandering to playground bullies??! She's holding her son's hand for Christ's sake, that's actually very lovely and I feel sad for anyone who won't show their child such affection in case they get bullied! Same as when people were saying she's going to get her kids bullied with those pencil cases; what if the boys like them? Should she say no you can't have them, they are not cool enough?! I would much rather teach my children to have the confidence not to worry what other people, especially bullies, think of them and to act in a way that makes them feel happy, regardless of whether it's "cool"/ popular etc

• Heart
Reactions: 113
Is it just me or are those legs super hairy?
Is it just me but why does it matter? I don't like Stacey but we have a hard enough time from men about body hair and ridiculous societal standards that we don't need women jumping on it aswel. It's literally just hair 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

N-NewGirl

Stacey is looking super lean right now???

I know she is slim and from a slim family but I've really noticed it since the past few weeks.

A few weeks back we thought she was possibly pregnant.. miscarriage??
I really don’t think we should be speculating whether or not someone’s had a miscarriage

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Izzyrahh

For the love of Baby Jebus put that child to bed. It's half 8, he's clearly knackered and why would you let a 1 year old watch a movie like the Lion King. It's not age appropriate ffs.
not keen on Stacey at all but fail to see how it’s not age appropriate to watch lion king. I think you’re going a bit OTT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
The two boys are literally wearing the EXACT same tops 'asleep' in her bed as they were wearing the day before!? Where it looks like they're still in Butlins with their ticket haul, how bloody hard is it to tell them to get some PJs on!?

I can't wait for her advert for "sleep wellness" for Bensons for Beds. It'll be something like this

Well we don't really have a routine. Pyjamas are overrated unless you're going to the Indian of course. Hahahaha <squint>
The kids just fall asleep where they drop. Rex even has in own dog bed hahahaha <squint> . I don't care if they're in the same clothes they've had on for four days it saves on the washing hahahaha. <squint>I don't believe in taking off my make up or eyelashes because it makes getting ready easier the next day. Hahahaha <squint>
I'm such a genius I crack myself up sometimes hahahaha <squint>

• Haha
Reactions: 55

candyfloss99

VIP Member

I know she is slim and from a slim family but I've really noticed it since the past few weeks.

This post is shocking. Women are more than their reproductive systems. Not everything has to do with pregnancy 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Ellegee

VIP Member
Lol. Really??! You'd keel over at the things I've watched when my children were babies and toddlers then! They don't take much notice at that age unless it's Peppa bloody pig. Lion king is hardly going to do him any harm. What nonsense. This thread just gets more and more ridiculous
My baby was watching Jaws with her big brother this week. The Lion King is nothing in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Ok so we’ve established that the kids are a healthy weight, but Stacey is still a knob?

As you were tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Quiet Observer

I really, really don’t know why she thinks it’s ok to put her baby to sleep in a dog bed on the floor. She bought him own to stop him getting in the dogs - why didn’t she just tell him no and take him to bed when he’s that tired? Everyone online thinking it’s really cute but if some random mum got caught doing the same on a council estate they’d have social services knocking on the door. Being “famous” is no excuse for shitty parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Is that dinner her idea of a joke? Surely she didn’t actually feed her children mouldy food? That could make them sick.

She’s privileged enough that she can afford to eat out whenever she wants so why not order some fresh food instead? What goes through her head sometimes? Baffling
We’ve all eaten veg that’s passed it’s best and cut off a bit of mould off the cheese and still used it! That is what she means when she says mouldy veg soup etc. People are so uppity sometimes! As long as it’s not grown legs and walking out the kitchen it ain’t going to do them any harm!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Jessie98

VIP Member
Good morning tattlers. Just came on to say I love you all. Might have a phone in the drawer day so i hope you're all ok. Just remember you are enough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I'm so pissed off. We're going to the area of Woburn next week, from very far away, and it's a bucket list thing of mine to stroke an elephant (Disabled and have an illness so trying to do as much as possible on my list).

I wasn't able to book any of the animal experiences as they're not doing them atm because of Covid. Devastated she got to do them, and I bet for free too. My heart actually hurts.
Also, if it helps, it does give you the option to email the team ([email protected]). You could perhaps say that you had been under the impression they weren't taking bookings, but having seen Stacey's stories it has given you hope, explain your situation and ask how you book it for the date and time you were going. Really hope you get to experience it, as they are truly majestic creatures ❤🐘

• Heart
Reactions: 41

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
“You’ve got this, I promise”
How the fuck does she know!! 😡 piss off with your insincere bullshit and get your baby checked out after your irresponsible behaviour at your fake friend OTT movie night! And while you’re at it have a fucking wash and change your pants you grubby dickhead!!! How the fuck are these fucktards rich and “famous” takes the absolute piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 40

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Very concerned that she might be late home and not make the time tell me that I’m enough and that she loves me to the moon and back 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Sorry but IN MY OPINION THEY ARE BOTH PAINFULLY THIN. I know children come in all shapes and sizes ( I have 5) but I know what an undernourished body looks like too!
That's actually what children are supposed to look like.
You are supposed to be able to see ribs until they are pre pubescent or going through puberty. That's perfectly normal.
Society is so used to seeing over weight kids that slim or normal kids are deemed skinny.

Her boys are perfectly sized. Shes tall and slim with slim limbs. They take after her

• Heart
Reactions: 38

RandomMess

Chatty Member

This isn't really something that needs picked apart is it? Genuinely.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Newbie86

But why? I honestly never understood this kind of thinking. He's small enough to be carried to the car if he falls asleep.
Ah trying to carry a sleeping toddler and buckling them into a car seat it's like a ticking time bomb.... Then the screaming of an overtired toddler who's been woke from their sleep if you fail for the entire journey is always such fun.

I know I'd rather try and keep him awake a little longer 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 37