Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness can’t blame her for being emotional about the roast, probably the first real meal that’s been cooked in that house in months🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She makes me feel ill honestly the fact she thinks tramping about letting crumbs fall out her mouth into Joe.. wearing strip lashes for a week, picking things up with her golum toes..never wearing a bleeping bra/having a shave once a quarter.. etc etc I bet she really does stink

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She makes me feel ill honestly the fact she thinks tramping about letting crumbs fall out her mouth into Joe.. wearing strip lashes for a week, picking things up with her golum toes..never wearing a bleeping bra/having a shave once a quarter.. etc etc I bet she really does stink
Once a quarter 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Everything she does is fake as duck and for the likes. I can’t take anything the stinking twit says seriously.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That video of her eating a biscuit, letting it fall all over joe was disgusting 🤮 why would you want to show yourself eating like a slob to millions of people, I just don’t understand. I’m embarrassed for her sometimes

Reactions: 9
So she's surprised the little one is poorly after dragging him thru the rain at the safari park without proper rain gear and letting him sleep on the tiled floor. I ain't no doctor, but combine that with her lack of hygiene and Bob's your uncle. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
So, I wonder if they'll follow the rules, get tested and self isolate until the results come back if he's got a temp. They've been near a ridiculous amount of people over the last couple of weeks.

Reactions: 17
“You’ve got this, I promise”
How the duck does she know!! 😡 piss off with your insincere bullshit and get your baby checked out after your irresponsible behaviour at your fake friend OTT movie night! And while you’re at it have a bleeping wash and change your pants you grubby head!!! How the duck are these fucktards rich and “famous” takes the absolute piss!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
So she's surprised the little one is poorly after dragging him thru the rain at the safari park without proper rain gear and letting him sleep on the tiled floor. I ain't no doctor, but combine that with her lack of hygiene and Bob's your uncle. 🤷‍♀️
Saying Stace taking the day off to look after her poorly child, she's some woman! Not to mention adding of we are all okay too, she never stops thinking of us. How lovely and sincere of her, it makes me emotional 🤍v

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So do we reckon her and the family will be self isolating? Or she’ll ignore it like the rest of the rules and ship ‘big pickles’ off to school to spread it?

Reactions: 6
Her child isn’t feeling well & she still can’t come off Instagram to look after him, there is no need to announce it to the world, poor lad!

Reactions: 5
I'm not surprised that baby is poorly. She never wraps him up and he never seems to look warm 😩 honestly she doesn't deserve those children! Rex is such a beautiful little boy and it's heartbreaking to see 💙

Reactions: 8
She just said keeping an eye on his temp, so I guess that could mean just checking his temp doesn’t rise? They may not need to isolate 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you can guarantee they wouldn’t if she did suspect corona!

Reactions: 3
She just said keeping an eye on his temp, so I guess that could mean just checking his temp doesn’t rise? They may not need to isolate 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you can guarantee they wouldn’t if she did suspect corona!
it doesn’t matter if his temp isn’t rising, if your child is ‘stuffy’, which is a symptom of Covid, you need to be tested. My family had to be tested because my son came down with a cold and thankfully it wasn’t covid. But I highly doubt she’s gonna do anything. She’s been to so many places , she angers me so much

Reactions: 4
So, I wonder if they'll follow the rules, get tested and self isolate until the results come back if he's got a temp. They've been near a ridiculous amount of people over the last couple of weeks.
You'd like to think so but it is doubtful. She has taken little to no covid-19 precautions with her children during the past few weeks (that she has shown and we see pretty much everything). That said I hope he picks up and is his smiley self again soon

Reactions: 5
I immediately thought that. You have been cavorting around with hinch and god knows who else so get the poor thing tested. And while your at it get the whole fam tested. And stay in until you are sure.
i truly hope that they are all ok but I also hope she acts like a grown up and does the right thing

Reactions: 8
it doesn’t matter if his temp isn’t rising, if your child is ‘stuffy’, which is a symptom of Covid, you need to be tested. My family had to be tested because my son came down with a cold and thankfully it wasn’t covid. But I highly doubt she’s gonna do anything. She’s been to so many places , she angers me so much
Yep so true because I got a cold and felt sick, no temperature, got a test to be on the safe side, it was COVID19, I'm a teacher so must have got it in school.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She has definitely been very clever with the wording there ‘watching his temp’ isn’t an admission that he has a temp so she can deny he had one if anyone calls her out on it.
Why didn’t she just not mention it, not everything has to be broadcast to the public!

Reactions: 12
Hmm my kids have had colds, because they didn’t fit into the 3 main symptoms of temp, cough, loss of appetite I was told by 119 that a test wasn’t necessary. It was cold symptoms.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.