Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This morning she had a white cardigan on with a stain on the front, then she made her sweet concoctions, then she said she was ready to go, still in the same cardigan, she's such a minger ...be interesting to see if she goes to bed in it 😂

Reactions: 3
Just watched Hinch's stories for the first time ever... could've sworn I was looking at Stacey's insta account. They behave like conjoined twins that have been separated only recently 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn't half make stuff difficult. The grazing board is a lovely idea I suppose, but is it not better for when you're entertaining at your own house? It's going to be a right pain to transport 🤷‍♀️ And all for a quiet night in with friends?
It's an absolute sugar fest too.. no class with it

It's an absolute sugar fest too.. no class with it
I know, right? I made one for VJ Day but there was a mixture of stuff, you know....some naughty bits but a decent balance, like carrot/cucumber sticks, pringles, strawberries, Freddos, pineapple, cheese cubes. Hers is 100% processed sugar 😳

• Heart
Just watched Hinch's stories for the first time ever... could've sworn I was looking at Stacey's insta account. They behave like conjoined twins that have been separated only recently 😃
Came here to say the same thing! I don’t follow Hinch but had a look earlier and it’s all the exact same shite

Is it just me or does that look like very little food for 4 people?
Hinch seems to live off soup in a Tupperware jug and Fry’s chocolate bars, and Stacey only ever shows the occasional piece of toast with a stupid marmite heart on it so this is probably the biggest meal either of them has had in weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hinch seems to live off soup in a Tupperware jug and Fry’s chocolate bars, and Stacey only ever shows the occasional piece of toast with a stupid marmite heart on it so this is probably the biggest meal either of them has had in weeks!
They'll be on such a sugar rush, they'll be bouncing off the walls for weeks 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Hinch has always been like that and since they became friends Stacey copies her 🙈

Very concerned that she might be late home and not make the time tell me that I’m enough and that she loves me to the moon and back 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Joe must go out in the morning to promote GMB camper van competitions then come home & think he has walked into the wrong house with all the DIY stuff Stacey does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the same when I looked her up a couple of weeks ago. The morning routine was almost a carbon copy. I couldn’t believe it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.