Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the TINY ones too? 🤣

Their meet ups are so fake and cringe! When I go to my friends we crack open a can of coke and a tube of pringles! And we don't spend most of the night making everything picture perfect because we're actually there to see each other, not for Instagram's sake 🙄
Can't imagine "let's take a photo of the screen and we will make a heart" are yous 12?! I don't think it would actually be that enjoyable to constantly be planning a photo of the food, activities etc for the entire night to make it seem perfect on social media.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed that the only people on her grid are the boys, Joe and Hinch? Does she really not have any other friends? Or are they just not likely to as generate enough likes 🙄

Stacey is looking super lean right now???

I know she is slim and from a slim family but I've really noticed it since the past few weeks.

A few weeks back we thought she was possibly pregnant.. miscarriage??
@admin
@Helen

as you have removed my privileges ( 🤷‍♀️ ) please remove this post as I cannot go via the report method you demand and you also don't reply to emails.

Has anyone noticed that the only people on her grid are the boys, Joe and Hinch? Does she really not have any other friends? Or are they just not likely to as generate enough likes 🙄
Well, if I was her pal I wouldn't want to be on her insta either. Privacy come in many guises.

What I have noticed (now you mentioned it and I took a looky!) is that the difference from her first Primark collection to the most recent is astounding. The photos for the first one to me appear to be very genuine and you feel pleased for her.. this one had a different take and she had lost her natural appeal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Fascinates me how they make the time to read here. She has given the kids cereal this morning. I don't know why she thinks it's so newsworthy that she hasn't produced a morning montage or done some weird breakfast with Spirula- welcome to normal life Stace 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually don’t understand why people put filters on their kids anyway, why would you alter their skin tone & colour of their hair it’s so strange to me!

Iv never known a child to sleep or be so tired as rex always is.. maybe it’s her diet habits that she feeds him means he doesn’t have as much energy.. he just doesn’t seem to run about or be wild like a kid that age usually is

Reactions: 1
I am so fed up fo her desperation to be seen supporting small businesses
It always feels really insincere to me. If she wants to support small businesses, great but just do it. No need to constantly broadcast it... unless of course it’s more about making yourself look good than actually supporting them. I think she’s really patronising with it too, ‘this sweet little business’ 🙄

Reactions: 10
Getting emotional over a bath bomb, she just doesn’t live in the real world does she.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Getting emotional over a bath bomb, she just doesn’t live in the real world does she.
She’s full of tit I would imagine she is a different person altogether off camera life ain’t all unicorns and rainbows 🌈 Jesus maybe if us working class never want for anything we too can carry on like a kids tv presenter from the 90s

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love a good bubble bath and a bath bomb at times but her baths would make me want to shower after. They’re just too much!

Reactions: 6
You'd think that someone 'working' with Dove would at least bother to wash with it 🤷‍♀️

Maybe she only mentions them when they're paying for the privilege. Stacey ain't so ditzy after all, eh?

• Haha
Why the big deal about being allowed a bath. If I said to my three I'm going in the bath can you make sure you spend the next hour not dying and not disturbing me they would barely bat an eyelid at me. Always having to prove she's a good mum. I feed them so healthy, I do so many activities with them, I dare not have a bath while they are awake incase they need me.... If she stopped trying soooo hard to please strangers on the insta and prove her worth as a mum she might actually loose the anxiety

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.