Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joe has been posting about reading stories for network rail or something i think
Yes I saw this AD yesterday where he said he couldn’t wait to read the Thomas the Tank Engine story to his boys and I couldn’t imagine any of the older ones enjoying that!
Just say Rex, it’s not as if we all don’t know his name anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hinch was up making fruit kebab things for a special evening tonight so yeah it's hinch. Social distancing doesn't apply to celebs ya know 😠

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hinch was up making fruit kebab things for a special evening tonight so yeah it's hinch. Social distancing doesn't apply to celebs ya know 😠
You are allowed to go to someone else’s house though?

Reactions: 3
You are allowed to go to someone else’s house though?
Yeah and no doubt we will be 'treated' to a socially distant photo of them to prove they are all special friends and adhered to social distance rules but let's face it with two toddlers running around how are they going to socially distance?

Reactions: 6
Yeah and no doubt we will be 'treated' to a socially distant photo of them to prove they are all special friends and adhered to social distance rules but let's face it with two toddlers running around how are they going to socially distance?
True, but the same can be said about majority of the British public. We all know it would be bollocks if they did post a socially distanced picture anyway.

She’s got a cheek telling people to take photos without filters on.. all her videos are filtered, she filters rex that much his hair looks white yet on joe’s Instagram he’s strawberry blond.. she lost the plot 😂

Just seen her insta story after not following for a while - she has lost weight hasn’t she ? Not that she was ever big before but she is deffo smaller now ?
She’s like a bloody ironing board! Absolutly nothing wrong with that but she needs to stop trying to be relatable saying she’s got ‘fat rolls’.. I have rolls 24/7 they don’t disappear there’s not loose bits of skin like hers Are .. if I wanted to look Upto someone for embracing there chunky but funky body it wouldn’t be stacy Solomon..

Okay lol let’s all never leave the house ever again then

Just saw her stories for today. Is she playing the same Girls song while she made her melted crap as Zoph did with her Jus Rol blob ?

Also re Dove Ad , i saw more badly applied fake tan then stretch marks and what a tit ad for them . Just pulled down her clothes a bit and posed oddly surely she could have a concocted something a bit more.

Okay lol let’s all never leave the house ever again then
Didn't say that. I have a two year old and I wouldn't go for a play date at the moment as too difficult to manage him social distance wise. But for the gram it will all be faked

Reactions: 8
Just saw on Mrs Hinch story she has made a gift bag up of hotel samples. Definitely Stace going round tonight, cheapskate 😂

• Haha
"I use baking chocolate I find it melts better" No tit! Thats LITERALLY what its created to do... i can't even with her today

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn't half make stuff difficult. The grazing board is a lovely idea I suppose, but is it not better for when you're entertaining at your own house? It's going to be a right pain to transport 🤷‍♀️ And all for a quiet night in with friends?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.