Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ why does she have to be so extra just get in the bleeping bath woman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’d probably have time for more baths if she didn’t spend so long pissing around setting them up to be ‘Instagram worthy’, & making musical montages of them. Just a thought!

Reactions: 17
What is with the petals in the bath all the time? Surely they'll just be wet and soggy and stick to your skin 🤢

Reactions: 18
Honestly, imagine playing with your child and thinking ‘best capture this to put on the gram’
Just play!!!!
stop over exposing your child on social media, and enjoy the moment.
IF you feel the need to make a little video for memories, there’s absolutely no need to share it with 3.7 million randoms. I just don’t get it!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly, imagine playing with your child and thinking ‘best capture this to put on the gram’
Just play!!!!
stop over exposing your child on social media, and enjoy the moment.
IF you feel the need to make a little video for memories, there’s absolutely no need to share it with 3.7 million randoms. I just don’t get it!
Cute young babies= engagement= Instagram followers= 💰💰💰

Flogging Rex’s privacy is all about brand sponsorships and advertisement.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Its because it’s her job. I don’t agree with the 24/7 exposure of her children at all. Surely it shouldn’t really be allowed?
Probably going to be a lot of disgruntled teens in years to come, hopefully they can recoup the money their parents have earned because of them.

Reactions: 5
If you’re thinking about videoing your child for Instagram you are not engaged with your child.

Why the pissing about making ‘arty’ food, just chop it up and put it in a bowl ffs! Those snacks wouldn’t fill a sparrow! Never mind three boys!

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s still getting away with not putting ad on any of her stories yet I’m sure Mrs hinch forgot todo it twice and she got investigated for it 😂

Reactions: 4
imagine how time consuming and effortful it is to take a picture every time you added a grape onto the pile just to make a montage. there were like 30 grapes on there. what's the point seriously🙄

Maybe a bit unpopular saying this but I think She was more relatable with a few pound on her she looks like she is forcing her tummy out and has clearly lost weight
She seemed very natural before in videos /photos when she had a few lbs 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Stacey is clearly folding her body over so that there’s more of a ripple. And pulled her pants down to show the tiniest love handle!!
body positivity is great! But don’t fake being fat to be popular on the gram!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.