Stacey Solomon #9 Stinky Stacey needs a wash, to improve her chances of becoming a Swash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These things show that she doesn’t have a real grasp on reality anymore, it’s not that she’s doing it, If she was saying “it’s past best but it’s fine we are eating it, I hate waste”, fair enough but it’s that she’s making a joke of it, mocking people that have little. I think It comes across that way at times anyway.

Also as if she didn’t pass a shop on her way home or just phone a pizza - course she did! I’d be surprised if 25% of the food she shows is eaten by anyone!
It’s half price today - they could have gone for a pub tea and it would have been a bargain!!!!

Reactions: 8
Having a toddler in the house, and letting the boys pick bouncy balls as their prize, is not a good idea! There was also not enough pasta in that jar for a family of 5!

Ok, new thread title suggestion (I know this is premature): "Stacey is the WORST! she holds her son's hand!! 😱 Lets her baby watch LION KING!! and her boyfriend fake tans! 😲" would that be in keeping with what this thread is "supposed" to be all about? Lol
You clearly like her judging by your past few comments on this thread.. maybe you should read a few threads back when a staff member said what this thread was here for and it certainly wasn’t to lick her hole clean

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The mouldy cheese is fine, a bit of mould makes it tastier. What had shocked me is the amount of pasta in that container. Did that feed them all???

Reactions: 6
Ok, new thread title suggestion (I know this is premature): "Stacey is the WORST! she holds her son's hand!! 😱 Lets her baby watch LION KING!! and her boyfriend fake tans! 😲" would that be in keeping with what this thread is "supposed" to be all about? Lol
Yes!! Well done that's perfect!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh cool, well done. You’ve managed to take THE biggest issues people have with her and combine them for a thread title. Go you!

Reactions: 7
Either she's still wearing her fake lashes or just put them on for the video. Bit odd
She NEVER takes them off! Her eyes must itch!
I don’t know why she doesn’t pay and get the nice individual ones put on!
Also why are all three kids in her bed, and where’s Joe? (My phone accidentally typo-d that to Hoe, but I’m a grown up, so I proof read and changed it!)

Reactions: 14
Honestly is, Duno if I’m coming or going on this one 😂 it’s the only one where you can’t be as brutal as you’d like to be or you’ll get called ‘ridiculous’
Or “tHAtS a BIt oF a ReACH” 🥴
Honestly, if you’re a fan just go and speak to other fans on her insta or something. I’ve been made redundant and Tattle is all I have left 😩😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Or “tHAtS a BIt oF a ReACH” 🥴
Honestly, if you’re a fan just go and speak to other fans on her insta or something. I’ve been made redundant and Tattle is all I have left 😩😂
Judging someone judging someone else on a gossip thread 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are the kids not in their own beds its ll i want after being away somewhere.

i really do think she just ropes them into pretending to be asleep for pictures. Absolutley bizarre!

Reactions: 9
Why are the kids not in their own beds its ll i want after being away somewhere.

i really do think she just ropes them into pretending to be asleep for pictures. Absolutley bizarre!
Where did Stacey and Joe sleep if all the kids are in their bed, older boys still in their day clothes... Maybe Stacey and Joe slept in the new bed in the shed 😂😂

• Haha
Where did Stacey and Joe sleep if all the kids are in their bed, older boys still in their day clothes... Maybe Stacey and Joe slept in the new bed in the shed 😂😂
Or curled up in one of rex's many dog beds

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So clearly getting ready for bed isn’t a thing in their household. So strange.
Also, if my fire alarm was beeping at 4 am my first thought wouldn’t be to film it for the gram...especially if I was in a hurry to it before they woke up!

Reactions: 10
Is her oldest STILL wearing that brown jumper in the pic she posted of them all asleep in her bed!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her phone is broken.. yeah it’s probably waterlogged from you taking it in the swimming pool Stace! Muppet.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pray to the baby jesus that her phone microphone is broken and it takes a day or two to get fixed so we don't have to listen to her insufferable voice 🤪

• Haha
The two boys are literally wearing the EXACT same tops 'asleep' in her bed as they were wearing the day before!? Where it looks like they're still in Butlins with their ticket haul, how bloody hard is it to tell them to get some PJs on!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.